DISTRICT 11-AA

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is at DCA and I wish her the best. At the same time I know that DCA got her away from Cheatham in a way that just can't be justified but that's another argument for another day. She's a great player and going to have a lot of success in the future. Basketball is without question her "ticket" and can bring a lot of good to her in the future if she continues to work hard.

Kind of ironic isn't it? A couple of years ago there were two players, one from harpeth and another from Waverly that mysteriously ended up on the Cheatham Co roster. I believe the Waverly transfer was legal but the TSSAA ruled that the other transfer was not. Either way, right or wrong, the shoe seems to be on the other foot now. It all comes back around sooner or later. Move on.

i think a lot of the reason is the coach...dont take it to heart but thats just my opinion, thats all iv heard the past few years anyways. but maybe with a few wins this season they will be able to find something to get them back on the right track because its been a little while since we'v seen a really good team come through wavo central's tigerettes team, last season was probably one of the best in a while. and i know its not the talent because there have been a lot of talent to come through in the past few years but still the season never showed it... have any changes been thought about??

Like always, your intelligence (or the lack thereof) is showing. Again, like always, you are flapping your gums about something you know nothing about. Quit embarassing yourself and the Waverly people, and maybe TTU as well.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• What you are saying is true about high school athletics being a privilege and not a right, but NO ONE ever knows what will happen if a case goes before a jury.  Again, I have been in a couple of jury rooms and it's always a little crazy.  That is why my prediction is you will see a settlement before the case goes to trial.
    • What rules does everyone not operate by?
    • So you want a have and have not split? Sound like the perfect ramp to elitism. Tell those rural kids that they'll never be able to compete with those urban kids. They're not good enough right? Or we could just do what travel baseball does and have tournaments every weekend and give kids big fake rings for winning a few games. The suburban public schools are typically the ones with more funds. Urban and rural schools have more in common in finances than they do with rural schools. I've taught and coached in all of it. The difference is attitude. But if you're jsut going to say you can't compete because you don't have the money then that's an excuse. Especially in basketball. The balls are the same size, the rims are the same height and size. The ball dribbles the same in some rural gym in mountains as it does in the FedEx forum. Charters come and go like a fart in the wind. They are no real threat to anyone. Magnets could be but rarely do they win either. It just hasn't been seen in Tennessee.  
    • That’s a good line. Wins would be Soddy, Howard, and Ooltewah. Maybe East Ham again or Knox Central. Tyner maybe but being that late in the year it’s hard to say. I don’t think we get by Red Bank this year.    Rhea could be anywhere from 2-8 to 6-4. 
    • I agree with the Farragut and Bradley claim. Those will both be wins. Bearden like you say is depending on when you get them in comparison to when the wheels fall off.  As far as West goes I’m 50-50. They have been able to reload so far so until they show me they haven’t I can’t count them out.