Are the Renfroe's done at TCA?

GCPioneer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He obviously cares because he's reading the thread. We have to have atleast 1 person make an ignorant post. Way to go "Best"!

I do care about Tennessee softball, but I could care less what one individual family decides to do with their kids. The only reason I read and comment on it is because there is nothing else on this board to read and comment on. I dont know if you have noticed but this site is dead and any time something starts to come alive on it , the post is deleted or moved.

Well, you may not care where they end up, but I find it quite interesting. Two of them are already headed to UT to play when they graduate. I'm sure the 3rd will follow right in their footsteps. It's big news.

Children were not put on this earth for you talk about just because you find them " interesting" They have a right to privacy. Why dont we talk about you and your child? Lets talk about your job and about if you were or were not fired. Hey thats interesting.

Children were not put on this earth for you talk about just because you find them " interesting" They have a right to privacy. Why dont we talk about you and your child? Lets talk about your job and about if you were or were not fired. Hey thats interesting.

People (including the Renfroes) have certain RIGHTS guaranteed by the constitution of the U.S.. But nowhere in the constitution does anyone have the right to keep others from talking about them. Especially when others find someone interesting, talented, good looking, etc., etc.. No one on this board really cares deeply wether the Renfroes or anyone else returns to this school or that one, but for crying out loud, this is a softball forum. People here on this forum are going to talk about softball and people who play softball. No one is trying to harm the Renfroes so CALM DOWN!

Good grief.

People (including the Renfroes) have certain RIGHTS guaranteed by the constitution of the U.S.. But nowhere in the constitution does anyone have the right to keep others from talking about them. Especially when others find someone interesting, talented, good looking, etc., etc.. No one on this board really cares deeply wether the Renfroes or anyone else returns to this school or that one, but for crying out loud, this is a softball forum. People here on this forum are going to talk about softball and people who play softball. No one is trying to harm the Renfroes so CALM DOWN!

Good grief.

Who is talking about the law. Common moral decency dictates you don't continually bring up kids and subjects concerning a fathers job search, if or if not he was fired , if a family has to move ...ect.............public forum or not.