Class 3A: Region 6 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than I think pre-season Bolivar has to be the favorite, I don't have a clue.

However, in hope of getting cbarkley going, we'll go with playoff teams of -

Bolivar

Lexington

South Side

McNairy

We agree 100% on the playoff teams. I had the following:

1.) Bolivar

2.) JSS

3.) Lexington

4.) McNairy Central

Chester Co. is horrible and Fayette Ware is a HUGE ???? now that Thompson is gone. I look for Lexington to be the most improved team in the region this year.

We agree 100% on the playoff teams. I had the following:

1.) Bolivar

2.) JSS

3.) Lexington

4.) McNairy Central

Chester Co. is horrible and Fayette Ware is a HUGE ???? now that Thompson is gone. I look for Lexington to be the most improved team in the region this year.

I honestly don't have a clue. I'm as out of the loop as I have ever been. They have a recently-hired new head coach and a couple of guys back who didn't play last year that will be impact players. I'll be interested if Coach H will stick with what they had been doing or if he will try to change things by the season opener.

I think they should make the playoffs somewhat by default, but other than that I don't know.

The players are excited about Coach "Worth" in Lex and that is no small thing. Word is he is going to try and get his main guys a little more rest during games so they will have something left in the 4th quarter and later in the year.

At least one senior believes they will be better.

From an X and O standpoint I have no concrete info if that will change any this year. Some suspicions that things may change offensively some but not sure.

I honestly don't have a clue. I'm as out of the loop as I have ever been. They have a recently-hired new head coach and a couple of guys back who didn't play last year that will be impact players. I'll be interested if Coach H will stick with what they had been doing or if he will try to change things by the season opener.

I think they should make the playoffs somewhat by default, but other than that I don't know.

The players are excited about Coach "Worth" in Lex and that is no small thing. Word is he is going to try and get his main guys a little more rest during games so they will have something left in the 4th quarter and later in the year.

At least one senior believes they will be better.

From an X and O standpoint I have no concrete info if that will change any this year. Some suspicions that things may change offensively some but not sure.

I've been wondering what his nickname was and would be. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Glad to hear. I know what they went with in the spring, just wondered if they would stick with that or not. From what I have heard, all the players and coaches are very excited about him.

The region as a whole will be down again this year. Bolivar may be the only team that wins a playoff game

1.Bolivar(8-2)(5-0) Best the region has to offer.

2.Mcnairy co (6-4)(4-1) Moody is the best RB in the region. Alot of starters returning

3.Jax Southside (6-4)(3-2) New coach new off cord. Lost several key players. Not much is know about them yet.

4.Lexington 6-4(2-3) New coach really young team

5.Fware3-7(1-4) New coach lost key players

6. Chester co. 2-8(0-5) maybe they can surprise a few teams this year.