Greenback Nation

bear cat brown

I wasnt being serious. Nd has a very good team. I just dont particularly like how fnl predicted his son to be the 103 lber in tournaments. I think the young Mullin has proven over the years that is is a very capable wrestler. I remeber him having some barn burners with that curly headed kid a few years back that was so good. What do I know though? I dont even know this Chaco kid nor have I ever heard of him. Is he of hispanic heritage? Maybe he is a world beater.

TAKE IT EASY BRADLEY08. YOU'LL GET THE SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF COACHT MAD AT YOU. ITS BCB'S WAY OR THE HIGHWAY.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure is where ever they have a hole due to graduation. Ridge seems to regroup every year and does a good job of surrounding himself with some top notch ex-college wrestlers to assist in his wrestling room. Look for Seymour to give them the best "run for they're money" this season, as they did last year. Both teams represent Region 2 well.

I wasnt being serious. Nd has a very good team. I just dont particularly like how fnl predicted his son to be the 103 lber in tournaments. I think the young Mullin has proven over the years that is is a very capable wrestler. I remeber him having some barn burners with that curly headed kid a few years back that was so good. What do I know though? I dont even know this Chaco kid nor have I ever heard of him. Is he of hispanic heritage? Maybe he is a world beater.

You are correct about Grayson, a fighter and a proven wrestler he is, but I think you mis-combobulated the words of FNL. I went back and re-read the post that has gotten you slightly upset and I did not take it the way you have. Chaco or Chico as EFT likes to call him is also a very talented wrestler with a huge upside. I don't know much about wrestling, with the exception of what the boys like on their bagels, but I took it as Chaco or "Chico" and Grayson and that curly headed kid will be there pushing each other for the next 4 years, and hopefully contributing to a little success for NOTRE DAME.

I called Chaco's daddy and he informed me that he nor his bride post on CoachT. So your theory of "horn toot-in" of as I like to call it " Maxi tootin " is not correct.

Good luck this year, and tell your dad I said "hello"

Grappy, Sir BCB III /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> thought you were on probation for all your silliness. Do you know anything about this subject " THE NATION " or will you just be boring us with your same old b.s.

With Sluder, Miller, Miller, Browning, Browning Vittoe and their HWY who I hear has been working his tail off this summer, "The Nation" will be a very very good tournament team.

Will they be able to stare down TBSFMAW, probably not, but I think it will be closer that many La. people think.

BB, I know you can't wait for the return of SOM, Do you want me to give him your cell # so you guys can catch up ?

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Bradley,

Chico is not my son and I have not said that Chico would be the 103 lber for ND. I said that Mullin, White, and Boone would be three outstanding freshman wrestlers for EFT and that they would help them COMPETE for state dual titles for the next several years. I stated that Mullin and White have been pretty even this summer and when it comes to tournaments, that it might be a weekly challenge type match to determine who would wrestle that weekend. Heck, their's a good shot White wont even make 103. I also said that I could see mullin at 103, white at 112, and Boone at 119, Duck at 125, and T Boone at 130 in Dual Matches. Im not the coach nor have any kids on the ND squad so I have no say so or really dont care how they line up. Im just interested in seeing the whole team do well no matter who is wrestling in what weight class or not. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

if you have never seen this school...it is worth a trip out there to actually see it...i was in east TN a few weeks ago and found the one stop light in greenback and hollered out the window to the one person i saw in the whole town coming out to the post office... "where is greenback high school?"...she pointed the way...and 2 blocks later i was there...

their ain't much there...as i took a picture with my cell phone and sent it to a huge greenback wrestling parent and supporter...with the words... "I AM HERE"...

AMAZING what the coach and wrestlers have done at this school. i hope they win every match except against the blaze...

PBD

Bradley,

Chico is not my son and I have not said that Chico would be the 103 lber for ND. I said that Mullin, White, and Boone would be three outstanding freshman wrestlers for EFT and that they would help them COMPETE for state dual titles for the next several years. I stated that Mullin and White have been pretty even this summer and when it comes to tournaments, that it might be a weekly challenge type match to determine who would wrestle that weekend. Heck, their's a good shot White wont even make 103. I also said that I could see mullin at 103, white at 112, and Boone at 119, Duck at 125, and T Boone at 130 in Dual Matches. Im not the coach nor have any kids on the ND squad so I have no say so or really dont care how they line up. Im just interested in seeing the whole team do well no matter who is wrestling in what weight class or not. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Fnl,

Actually you did say Chico White would be the 103 lber and then you tried to back pedal when called on the carpet. Here are your exact words,"This is subject to change in tournaments and such in which Chico White move to 103 and Jack Boone moving to 112". Hmm... I dont know how I could have misunderstood that. I dont really care as it does not concern us.

bcb, who do you think my dad is? I dont think you know who I am.

if you have never seen this school...it is worth a trip out there to actually see it...i was in east TN a few weeks ago and found the one stop light in greenback and hollered out the window to the one person i saw in the whole town coming out to the post office... "where is greenback high school?"...she pointed the way...and 2 blocks later i was there...

their ain't much there...as i took a picture with my cell phone and sent it to a huge greenback wrestling parent and supporter...with the words... "I AM HERE"...

AMAZING what the coach and wrestlers have done at this school. i hope they win every match except against the blaze...

PBD

you're right there aint much there and the conditions the kids have overcome is amazing, how many of your kids have a permanent fire truck stationed at the school because over 3/4 of the building is not up to fire codes and with nothing but empty promises to fix them.BTW pattonboysdad glad you took the scenic route and got to see the whole town you should come up sometime and see the fourth of july parade

you're right there aint much there and the conditions the kids have overcome is amazing, how many of your kids have a permanent fire truck stationed at the school because over 3/4 of the building is not up to fire codes and with nothing but empty promises to fix them.BTW pattonboysdad glad you took the scenic route and got to see the whole town you should come up sometime and see the fourth of july parade

i sure might do that...i am a BIG FAN of jackie and jeremy miller and their dad! All it would take to get me for a day is some good GREENBACK home cooking /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

i sure might do that...i am a BIG FAN of jackie and jeremy miller and their dad! All it would take to get me for a day is some good GREENBACK home cooking /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

now that is something we can do of course everything will be fried and smothered with butter or gravy but thats what home cooking is all about anyway, no kidding I stopped at a baked sale one saturday morning at the gas station out on the highway and they had FRIED TWINKIES but I only had four so I dont know if they were any good or not and you are right about the millers they are a class act all of them.