Austin Peay 7 on 7

timbdp

i was somewhat encouraged by blackman's showing at a 7 on 7 tournament...

as long as i have been involved at blackman...we never could pass worth a darn...

dominated most everyone except for the close loss in the finals...

i just hope this does not jinx us so that we are now not able to run the ball... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I hope that it will open up the running game even more. Now with the ability to pass it should back the defensive secondary off a bit creating a little room for the (RB) once he gets past the line of scrimmage. No more loading the box. I beleive a balanced Offense is Blackmans best chance to be a contender. Congrats to Josh!

Madisonville and Blackman were the best teams there. I dont think Kenwood or Northwest won a game!

Northwest did. They came in 2nd in the losers bracket. They lost to CHS. I believe Northwest went 2-2 in pool play. How did Rossview do? I know they were in the winners bracket. They were the best of the local schools there and the paper wants to interview Northwest and Clarksville what is that about? they were the only local school in the winners bracket.

ha, just like clarksville papers interviewing the losers over the winners. wait, if clarksville is not the head topic then the town is lost. northwest will not win a game all year, but clarksville will be one of the top three in their regions.

rossview may post the best season as of yet for the school. funny to see that talent from other schools are leaving for the hawks nest.

Teams in the area will rank: Rossview, Clarksville, Kenwood, Clarksville Academy, Northeast, Northwest, then Montgomery Central. I would place West Creek behind Kenwood if the school was open. Crazy that a 1A school is more structured than a 4A and 5A program.

All in all, Clarksville will stink, and the Z-plan will not help the cause. Check the rules, no longer will 2 schools from the area be given a birth to the playoffs. In all actuality maybe only one will yearly. Don't praise the Z-plan. It is a joke!