Coach Bobby Wells

Inshock

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the operation is actually wednesday morning in nashville...

i have said it before...but not quite as strongly as i am saying it now...bobby wells is a very good coach and a very good man...this is my 4th year being connected to him in the program...many conversations with him about things the good/ bad and the ugly... and this guy is a high character guy (it is usually the other way around...the more you know someone the less you respect them) and my respect for him as a coach and person keeps going up

he has been slammed on here for sure for blackman's win/loss record..but the program was so low when he got here it just has taken time to get it where it needs to be...and we are a culture of INSTANT gratification or else...and this culture that used to be only in the world of pro and college sports has come down to the high school level

i know he is looking so forward to coaching this team this year after three years of setting the table...let's all pray that he will get a chance to do that as his body heals quickly and all goes well ...

most all of us need to give our coaches alot more grace/ encouragement and patience...myself included...

I grew up with his "little" brother Walter. I remember riding in Bobby's jeep when he lived at the Stewart's Ferry Apartments in Donelson and we all lifted at the Living Well Fitness Center. Must have been around 1986 or so. Good times. Get well soon Bobby. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />