sequoyah lets talk football

vonore65

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know Connors and Sharp are still it. If Coach Satterfield is back from vacation, there may be some interviews taking place this week. It will be hard this close to the start to find anyone from outside the school. Most people are already set in their other jobs by now.

Hey Sid, Is any of the guys who are currently teaching not interested in coming back to help coach I know a few of them used to help in the past.

Great idea Vonore65, it's time to put this behind you no matter how much it hurts some. Kepping this going into the season now can only hurt the players & your team!!!

Sweetwater looked good yesteday in the passing league, missed seeing Sequoyah there, so I could get a early look at their players. Is Sequoyah going to do any 7 on 7 passing this year? Do they have any scrimmages set yet? When/where and with who?

Hey Sid, Is any of the guys who are currently teaching not interested in coming back to help coach I know a few of them used to help in the past.

Honestly slobber I don't know. I was just discussing that with someone yesterday. There is enough out there to fill a staff, but I think most of them are just wanting to steer clear of the situation.

If we are going to talk football here is some food for thought. If we go to the I formation on offense. Wonder what the probability is that we will see Jake white moved to the tailback spot? Maube somebody like Stinheardt moved to the fullback spot? Would make sense if we ran the I. Also heard that Moser looked really good yesterday at QB. Heard he was throwing the ball real well.

If we are going to talk football here is some food for thought. If we go to the I formation on offense. Wonder what the probability is that we will see Jake white moved to the tailback spot? Maube somebody like Stinheardt moved to the fullback spot? Would make sense if we ran the I. Also heard that Moser looked really good yesterday at QB. Heard he was throwing the ball real well.

that would work really good they are both tough guys and they can take a hard lick to