The Coaches Speak

WildcatSam

I agree with OP.......I wasn't surprised to see us ranked so low. We do have a lot returning and a talented group of sophs, but our coaches are unproven at the helm in 5A. To me that should be motivation to prove folk wrong. I think Wilson Central should have been put at third.

My new opinion from word on the street.

Smyrna

Riverdale

Lebanon

Wilson central or Blackman

Siegel

Oakland

Guys, This thing can go to anyone.

The 'mistake' is the fact that WC AND Oakland are both getting no respect from the Coaches in MF's poll. Especially as they are picking Siegel to finish higher than BOTH of them.

I will make a similar statement that I made last year about my "GladeKitties"; this after seeing them in one spring scrimmage. "If we end up as the 6th best team in Region 4-5A; the next five teams will be absolutely scary". Oh well, I guess 6th is an improvement over being picked dead last.

I wonder who the third guy is that voted Goopasture #1 in 2A.

Jeff Lockridge, Murphy himself and......

Just kidding. I KNOW it is a coaches poll. So none of you geniuses need to correct me.

See You In The Boro.

The third media outlet would be Chris Eakes /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />