knox grace

pujo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of underhanded things are legal, its basically ,what you can get by with. Ihad a cop to tell me one time, its not aagainst the law if you don't get caught.

I don't know when Logan Little transferred from Clinton ,but in the Murphy Fair book from a year ago, had him listed as a potential starter for QB.

Alot of underhanded things are legal, its basically ,what you can get by with. Ihad a cop to tell me one time, its not aagainst the law if you don't get caught.

I don't know when Logan Little transferred from Clinton ,but in the Murphy Fair book from a year ago, had him listed as a potential starter for QB.

Logan transferred last year. Due to the TSSAA rules he sat out all last season and waited his turn. And just like they used to say on HEE-HAW he's "gonna play now"

I believe I'll let the TSSAA worry about who's legal and who's not, I'm just ready for some football. Grace has so few students,they just about have to get some quality transfers to be competitive. Most schools with 250 students has a hard time putting quality teams on the field.

Whatever the heck leagal is, I've never heard of it. But it must be nice to get all those kids to come in play for a private school.

Sorry my leagal was illegal and i got caught /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well it seems to me just about all good teams get transfers. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Kids and coachs want to be winners. So they skate the borderline. and it happens more at the privets, but it happens everywhere else too. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I just know that Grace picked up alot of help for their basketball team last season, also hearing of several transfers for the football team. Seems to be a trend. Knoxville is a huge place to draw from if someone can sway them to come. I'm sure its all legal and Grace may build a strong program. Its beginning to look like the new CAK . I can remember when they were a whipping post. Now. they do most of the whipping.

Werent those the good ole days of CAK being the whipping post? Do you remember that night pujo? I know ill never forget it. November 8, 2003 was it?

Thats one I'll never forget,I think the whole town went numb. I still believe a higher power took that one over.

Haha i think id have to have to agree. Good to see that these old message boards are still good for reminiscing. That is a night that will always be high up on my list of best nights ever. Hope everything is going well for you pujo.

Coach Logan, That had to be the hardest loss in Cloudlands history, But on the other hand, it was just as sweet for CAK. Both parties will remember that night for a lifetime. I still believe God used that game for his own reasons. I'm not sure what or who it was directed at , but I'm sure a lesson was learned that night. I will say one thing, from that point on, CAK has only got better and better,they have a very strong program. I make it a point to keep up with all their games, I'm impressed.

Coach Logan, That had to be the hardest loss in Cloudlands history, But on the other hand, it was just as sweet for CAK. Both parties will remember that night for a lifetime. I still believe God used that game for his own reasons. I'm not sure what or who it was directed at , but I'm sure a lesson was learned that night. I will say one thing, from that point on, CAK has only got better and better,they have a very strong program. I make it a point to keep up with all their games, I'm impressed.

Now that CAK has some "evil" it it's midst. Maybe god is moving over to Grace.

Now that CAK has some "evil" it it's midst. Maybe god is moving over to Grace.

Sheila, I enjoyed talking with you last season about Powell, CAK, and Webb. I'm not sure if you're joking or serious, but if you're serious, I'm dissappointed with the "evil in it's midst" comment. Rather than some veiled reference, if you've got something to say let's hear about this evil.