Class 4A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct realgame - Shorts and Pads are vastly different comparisons. However, if he was an all-state candidate in any classification in Missouri as a sophomore then you have to believe that he is the real deal. Plus I hear that Michigan is after him. Sounds like this kid will be a real asset.

I did not see him at practice today but there are so many out there that maybe I missed him. I was impressed with #24 and Gallimore at Nick Russell's old spot.

I did not see him at practice today but there are so many out there that maybe I missed him. I was impressed with #24 and Gallimore at Nick Russell's old spot.

Mornin' realgame! Yes it was a pretty good practice yesterday. The Barnes kid is promising and so is #26. But Robbie is going to get some ball time this year I think.

The kid from Missouri was not there yesterday. I think patriot04 is correct in that he won't be back til Wednesday. But apparently his Dad is going to be the freshman basketball coach which is why they are coming down here. The other information I got was that he played 3A in Missouri. I think this would be a mid-size school. So getting 1500+ yds as a sophomore is pretty impressive. But like you said yesterday, only time will tell. But I hear he is a linebacker on the other side of the ball. Should be interesting.

This is Mr. Mc Ferron's second year as principal at HCHS. I assure you that an untried sophmore grandson had nothing to do with his hiring ----- he came with excellent credentials.

There is no doubt in my mind that Olddevil is right about the hire but it goes to show how folks want to go on and on about anything they can find. I've seen the Munford team and while they have potential I wouldn't say that the team reflects the constant banter about transfers. Must mean that some are concerned about them again and starting to load up the "excuses" before a game is played. As I said in an earlier post, young and inexperienced so it will be hard to tell how good or bad until they play a few games. Even then you will see the same roller coaster week to week that every football fan expects.

Henry is on top until they lose in region and Liberty may well be the next best. Has anyone heard anything about Hardin?