Henry County ready to roll

oooooooo

With two of the top 10 recruits in Middle Tennessee (even though we are actually in West TN), who can stop us??

I know that Maryville could, but that would be in the state game so that would be worth it. I really doubt that anyone in west Tn will be able to slow us down. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With two of the top 10 recruits in Middle Tennessee (even though we are actually in West TN), who can stop us??

I know that Maryville could, but that would be in the state game so that would be worth it. I really doubt that anyone in west Tn will be able to slow us down. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Our defense is small. We have a long way to go before we can talk the talk. But we'll do it, I hope.

Maybe just a little cocky /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

Nope it`s definitely WEST TN. Last time I checked Paris was still on the left side of the river. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don`t know how Paris will end up this year, but it`s definitely a year for Patriot fans to look forward to with both Teague and Allen. I can certainly see why you are excited and with good reason. However, it takes more than 2 players to win it all, but those are two pretty good ones to start off with.

After watching us practice this evening, the better question may be " who can we stop?" Our defense better be quicker than it looks because it is the size of a good middle school defense. Our offense looks good but not as good as last year. Your expectations are a bit unrealistic. We are nowhere as good as we were this time last year. We have a lot of time to improve and we better do just that or you will be really disappointed.

Nope it`s definitely WEST TN. Last time I checked Paris was still on the left side of the river. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don`t know how Paris will end up this year, but it`s definitely a year for Patriot fans to look forward to with both Teague and Allen. I can certainly see why you are excited and with good reason. However, it takes more than 2 players to win it all, but those are two pretty good ones to start off with.

I'd have to agree with VG. Who are the likely guys to step in for Nick Russell and Zach Jones. They were great role players and forced the defense to stay honest. Replacing those guys is crucial on the offensive side.

Same teams who stopped you the years before.

Two years ago a superior Hillsboro team stopped us cold. Last year we were much better than the year before and Maplewood did not stop us. Check the score and check the stats and you will find that neither team did a very good job of stopping the other. So I agree with you that Hillsboro "stopped" us two years ago but Maplewood beat us but did not "stop" us last year. If you attended either game or both games then you know exactly what I am talking about. This year is another story. I am not certain just how good we will be.

Two years ago a superior Hillsboro team stopped us cold. Last year we were much better than the year before and Maplewood did not stop us. Check the score and check the stats and you will find that neither team did a very good job of stopping the other. So I agree with you that Hillsboro "stopped" us two years ago but Maplewood beat us but did not "stop" us last year. If you attended either game or both games then you know exactly what I am talking about. This year is another story. I am not certain just how good we will be.

Hillsboro embarrissed you after your fans told them they were going to get their butts whipped.

Hillsboro embarrissed you after your fans told them they were going to get their butts whipped.

It is never embarrasing to be one of the final four teams in the state. Hillsboro was the superior team. I have said that. What is your problem? What do fans talking have to do with anything? Am I to assume that Hillsboro fans did not run their mouth last year at Maplewood fans? I am sure that they did and who cares? When the fans start playing then it will matter. You need to worry about cutting down on your turnovers and beating Maplewood instead of talking about Henry County fans running our mouths as if all schools don't have fans who do the same.