Lewis County v. Mt. Pleasent

LCHS

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they beat us by 20 they'll beat your team by 40! I'd say wishful thinkin on your part. Want someone else to do what you can't.....(beat the Mighty Tigers!)

I sure hope those aren't bets!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />I'd be willing to take both of them after yesterday.

I'm neutral in this game, but I hated to see Ensworth recruit the big kid from Mt. Pleasant. Anyone who has allegance to a public school ought to share the pain on this one. There is a thread on the DII board titled "Ensworth". The privates deny they do any recruiting at all. We all should go over there and raise some heck.

I'm neutral in this game, but I hated to see Ensworth recruit the big kid from Mt. Pleasant. Anyone who has allegance to a public school ought to share the pain on this one. There is a thread on the DII board titled "Ensworth". The privates deny they do any recruiting at all. We all should go over there and raise some heck.

yea and they lost a LB i heard....will they change their defensive front or find another player to play nose??