Red Bank- Soddy Game

RBlionFan

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure they did..

And Red Bank is a open zone school.. and also if they fill out a hard ship they are still ellijable..

I don't think it's completely open zone, but students can go there if they're they'd be a minority there or if their original school is doing poorly. That does open it up for a lot of students. That's the way I understand it at least. Regardless if they competed in varsity games last year for Tyner they'd either have to sit out or move. Can you say which 5 left Tyner, I'm more interested in the Tyner side of it since they play in the 2A region.

I don't think it's completely open zone, but students can go there if they're they'd be a minority there or if their original school is doing poorly. That does open it up for a lot of students. That's the way I understand it at least. Regardless if they competed in varsity games last year for Tyner they'd either have to sit out or move. Can you say which 5 left Tyner, I'm more interested in the Tyner side of it since they play in the 2A region.

And ytes the boys moved i found that out... They are keith mayes

and i only know the others nick name.

After watching Soddy-Daisy last night and Red Bank the week before, the Lions could pretty much name the score. I't's going to be a long year in the north part of Hamilton County.

amen brother... haha

Dont expect to see to much tonight red bank... Theres a few that arent playin..

I jumping ship w/ Soddy..,..Red bank is down this year,will not dominate everyone,but they will destroy the trojans.They looked awful this weekend.Soddy might fair well against bradley or heritige maybe,PJ has got to learn to run and stop all that jumping and juking crap and just RUN!!!!,if not they will be in trouble(0/10)

I jumping ship w/ Soddy..,..Red bank is down this year,will not dominate everyone,but they will destroy the trojans.They looked awful this weekend.Soddy might fair well against bradley or heritige maybe,PJ has got to learn to run and stop all that jumping and juking crap and just RUN!!!!,if not they will be in trouble(0/10)

Hey man now dont forget we didnt dress 4 defensive starters in the jamboree cant show all ur weapons

It's comen evrybody are yall ready????

Nopw weve all seen both temas lets here it

It's a good thing you don't go to Soddy Daisy. You would never cut it in the class room there with that Spelling and grammar. Yeah! I think Red Bank might have the better football team this year. Who Knows? But Soddy's academics is second to none. Their football team is a year away. Good Luck in the classroom!

It's a good thing you don't go to Soddy Daisy. You would never cut it in the class room there with that Spelling and grammar. Yeah! I think Red Bank might have the better football team this year. Who Knows? But Soddy's academics is second to none. Their football team is a year away. Good Luck in the classroom!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />