Warriors of Jasper vs Pirates of South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

If that how you feel then so be it.It's a game.Love has always been here for even the players who have as OP would say,jumped the fence! Hopefully the young men will be able to still be cordial and respectful.I'm looking forward to a high scoring game with lots of great highlights.There will some high profiled scouts on hand as well. Here's hoping for a good show and game!

Yep just hope those "great highlights" are of Marion County.Your right about one thing, it will be a good game, one for ages as i was told earlier today...

Sounds like to me Lady Squaw and nohope have been rubbed the wrong way...trust me ill find you and shake your hand.......... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

sp will turn this into a blow out early, 35 points by halftime

Another peerat that has been smoking too much hemp rope!!!

I don't give my cell phone number out except my close friends.... Just wandering where they got the players phone numbers?

MYSPACE

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you think MARION COUNTY needs new players to make them better? For one the same boys that beat the pirates as FRESHMEN are now Seniors this year! There is plenty of talent on the WARRIOR TEAM that can handle sp all day everyday! There are several young men on this years team that I beleive with drive and focus could definetly be college material! If this same team had been coached by the coaching staff we have this year I would bet money that the last 2 games against sp would definetly turned out different!! It's amazing what can happen with good leadership from coaches and Senior players!!!!

Help all the coacht readers.......Old Pirates wife's snoring sounds better than these warrior squaws making ridiculous statements. One knows FOR A FACT who text who FIRST?????????????????????? WOW...... crytal ball isn't functioning at all, just someone confused mental state. OP wonders................only 1 coach left? and he is the blame............... for jasper's wows..........on the grid iron? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OP hopes coach Boeck sees these posts. He'll be the blame soon enough just like coach Picket, Taylor & Evans.

OP would like to ask for some help here..................... which jasper player is better than the player playing the same position for SP?

MARK THIS DOWN...... THE PAST COACHES AREN"T ALL THE PROBLEM & MOST ARE STILL ON THE STAFF!!!!!!

First off Mr. 1994 Pirate I never said the Warriors had "so much talent" in the last 10-15 years! I was speaking of the last 4 years! It's hard to have a championship when you have a coach that doesn't know how to run a football team unless it's the ones he play's with on his video games in his Mom's basement! You have to have a coach that knows how to utilize the talent that he has first! I'm not blaming mediocrity on every coach only one and I think we all know who that is! When did MC lose to a Jr. High team? Date and time if you know so much about MC's program, please! Is SP still running the single wing? Didn't think so...with new coaches comes new offinsive schemes! Now we can go back to those glory days of 1994, but just know that you still have to live with that one loss to the BIG MC!!!!!!!! I never stated that MC had a championship caliber team this year, the point I was making if you will reread my post was that MC WILL give the pirates a very tough game this year and hopefully that will continue through the season with everyone we play!! I PREDICT SP HAVING A VERY TOUGH 4 QUARTERS 8/29/08!!!!!! Let me guess by your name you either graduated in 1994 or played football for sp in 1994 when they won the state championship! Good for you but you still have that loss on your record!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry the wife's snoring has put OP is a bad mood. BUT could you please diagram the single wing set for OP, it's obvious you have been attending the GENO SCHOOL OF GREATNESS. You must have earned your MASTERS.

OP says these squaw ladies have suddenly become know-it-alls. Nah....................................what was OP thinking, they've always been like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry the wife's snoring has put OP is a bad mood. BUT could you please diagram the single wing set for OP, it's obvious you have been attending the GENO SCHOOL OF GREATNESS. You must have earned your MASTERS.

OP says these squaw ladies have suddenly become know-it-alls. Nah....................................what was OP thinking, they've always been like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Seems to me like someone got a taste of his own "cage rattling". Op your last two post are hilarious.Looks like that little lady has gotten under your skin.

Looks like old pirate's rambling has put this lady squaw in a bad mood this morning! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You know what, I will take being a know it all coming from you a compliment because evidently me knowing something that you don't has rattled your cage!!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Looks like old pirate's rambling has put this lady squaw in a bad mood this morning! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You know what, I will take being a know it all coming from you a compliment because evidently me knowing something that you don't has rattled your cage!!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Rattled........ OP cage nah........ OP once....., enjoyed reading the morning funny papers,now it has been replaced by coacht. OP knows what the problem is...... the squaws get too much info at the Beauty Shops.

"Injuries, whether accidential or intentionally inflicted, can become permanent crippling ailments for the players. A Pirate player just recently narrowly avoided such an occurance."

Are they, (school, doctors and parents) going to let Ty play after his injury??

OP you need another skillet up side your head!!!!

"Injuries, whether accidential or intentionally inflicted, can become permanent crippling ailments for the players. A Pirate player just recently narrowly avoided such an occurance."

Are they, (school, doctors and parents) going to let Ty play after his injury??

He has to see his neurologist again before any decisions are made. He is recovering really well but I don't think the long term effects, if any, have been determined. Ty wants to play if he can.

OP you need another skillet up side your head!!!!

Old Pirate sure could have benefited from a skillet attach last night, maybe..... it would have helped OP SLEEP.

OP just bank rolled a wig for the wife, attempting to keep her away from the beauty shop. She always comes out of there knowing more than she did before she went!

OP says the jasper folks are starting to show a little confidence after beating up on LV in the jamboree. That is great for the kids from jasper realizing their fans believe in them. BUT, OP suggests.....................remove those rose colored glasses and maybe see what the truth really is?????????????????????????? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Again OP canot read correctly.. the Sqaw Lady did not say we are running the single wing. she said with changes came a new offense.. well no need explaining this to a skillit head... Jasper does look improved... granted... But no one has seen the whole pirate Team play together yet.. the jamboree was a look at nothing......Jasper although improved will be a ball of nerves.. The pirates will be fired up.... I predict a slow start for both Teams until 2nd quarter... "IF" South Pittsburg holds onto the ball this Game will end in a 3 Touchdown win for the Pirates... it being held to a 3 Touchdown lead is a Testiment in Japser's improvement....But in the end the Pirates have to much to handle... and Remember one thing i keep seeing in these post.. having to different lines allow's for subsituting....cant wait.. and OP you just like to say my name dont you>????? im begining to wonder about u ol BOY!....and of course im easy to spot lol i dont hide behind a different name lol this is my name and everyone knows me in spitt... see yall at the Game.. I expect 6,000 + + recruiter's.......the Paper's should read welcome to the PITT... Your DOOMED!!!