Warriors of Jasper vs Pirates of South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

Me, get a better education? I'm a nurse, hope you never have to come to my ER /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Please Ms. Squaw don't be mad at me. If I do come thru your ER maybe you can teach me about the single wing! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me just say, that a couple of folks from the valley have fed me some info and the way they are talking the bullies from the valley are back.They said the swagger is back.They told me that they were going to exploit that offensive and defensive line all night.They also said SP can score if they dont have the ball and they would be in 4 down territory all night.SP WAS suppose to win year before last maybe it is time for another upset. Warriors 28 SP 21

Please Ms. Squaw don't be mad at me. If I do come thru your ER maybe you can teach me about the single wing! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Come on now Zonnie, i say one or two things off topic and you jump all over me...Guess sp fans get more privileges than anyone else on here....STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on now Zonnie, i say one or two things off topic and you jump all over me...Guess sp fans get more privileges than anyone else on here....STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topic........................................Topic..............................

...this game brings a lot of topics to the table.

OP says..................... his favorite............ is........................ CAGE RATTLING.......................NASTY....................PLAIN NASTY..................../roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

A WARNING TO ALL WARRIORS FROM JASPER..TROPICAL STORM PIRATE HAS FORMED IN SOUTH PITTSBURG AT BEENE STADIUM AND WILL BE A FULL BLOWN CAT.5 HURRICANE THIS FRIDAY NIGHT AT 7 PM. PLEASE BE PREPARED FOR MAJOR DESTRUCTION. THE ONLY SAFETY IS BY BEING ON THE PIRATE SHIP WHICH HAS BEEN HURRICANE TESTED. REMEMBER YOU DO NOT WANT TO MESS AROUND WITH THIS VERY DANGEROUS HURRICANE. HURRICANE PIRATE COULD MAKE HISTORY AS THE BIGGEST HURRICANE TO EVER HIT THE WARRIORS. PLEASE AGAIN TAKE PRECAUTIONS AND GET ON THAT PIRATE SHIP..THIS IS A WARNING FROM THE PIRATE NATION..

I have to take up for my girl on this one. I didn't know it was against the rules for someone from another area to post on these threads. Last time I checked everyone has the right to freedom of speech. I think we all learned that back in high school.

The Mighty Warriors will prevail....let you know my prediction later this week! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Exactly, just like I can say what i want to say. I tried to send you a message to your profile, but for some reason it won't let me. Hit me up with another message and tell me how you know where I worked. I am not there any more, I am in Chattanooga now.

And your team is neither of these, yet you seem to post here more than on your own?

I post here because its fun and I like learning about new teams especially one as good as South Pitt and I definitely wouldn't say post here more than my on thread.

I have to take up for my girl on this one. I didn't know it was against the rules for someone from another area to post on these threads. Last time I checked everyone has the right to freedom of speech. I think we all learned that back in high school.

The Mighty Warriors will prevail....let you know my prediction later this week! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks and I'm enjoying learning about MCHS also

Easy Pirate Mike. Whopper believes sb38devils may be hunting a new team to follow. Maybe Geno can show him around pirate country, and LadySquawl can show him around warrior country. What do you think?

If it wasn't so far away from I would love to come and of course my Jo Byrns Devils play Friday also but its a non region game so if you guys were closer then it would be a pleasure to be shown around both places. Yes I'm female

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Maybe I just don't know much about the game of football, then again maybe I was trying to shake a tepee> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> The truth of the matter for the comment was based on the ( GET A BETTER EDUCATION COMMENT)

it must have been to deep for some. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey zonie why don't you say something to the sportsman? He was the one that brought it up. How do you know he didn't mean it in a negative way? Just a thought why you gotta always get onto us MC folks......sounds like discrimination to me!!!!!! Might wanna think about it!

This will be a close game a lot closer than everyone from sp thinks........my prediction coming soon!

You know why,because I've been posting on here since 2003 and you just this year. I guess I kind of riled your feathers though. Please never take anything personal on this website. It's for fun and when the fun becime's more bitter,then I'll get off of this site because that' not what it's about. The fact is we don't like warrior football or any sport and we know yall don't like pirate sport's,but we do care about all of our neighbor's in all of Marion County in a way not associated with sport's.

Let me just say, that a couple of folks from the valley have fed me some info and the way they are talking the bullies from the valley are back.They said the swagger is back.They told me that they were going to exploit that offensive and defensive line all night.They also said SP can score if they dont have the ball and they would be in 4 down territory all night.SP WAS suppose to win year before last maybe it is time for another upset. Warriors 28 SP 21

Our offensive line is still a question mark...our defensive line will be just a little tougher to handle

We can't kick field goals so we are in 4 down territory any time we cross the 50 yard line /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ahhh...we did win year before last (2006) 48-0