dyersburg and milan scrimmage

mg

One of the best things I heard last year was that Xavier Taylor was back on the team...Coach Counce will make sure he DOES THE RIGHT THINGS.....And talk to anybody on the team....Taylor is FASTER than Tyler Caldwell...and he is JUST A JUNIOR....This is a YOUNG DYERSBURG TEAM....By the time October 24 gets here...they will be READY... DC ...you  got some PAY BACK coming...

now settle down stevie dude.......the trojans have a long way to go before they can win the region.....they have come a long way in just 2 weeks.......and they still have a long way to go!

if dburg continues to improve, and "X" stays healthy, by game 4 people will be saying tyler who?

one side note.......dburg has had 9 work outs in the last 2 1/2 days and had 2 work outs before the milan scrimmage......only one kid cramped up......and he only has about 2% body fat (whitfield)...........

that says a lot about these kids......and their new "system"!!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THAT? YOUR SON PLAYS FOR DC BUT YOUR SAYING THAT THEY GOT PAYBACK COMING. THAT ALMOST SEEMS LIKE YOU DONT KNOW WHO TO SUPPORT. ITS EITHER DC OR DHS. THAT IS UNTILL THEY MOVE UP TO 4A. JUST GO AHEAD AND ADMIT U KNOW THE CHOCTAWS WILL BE THE TOP DOG.

It is like this..."MY SON" choses to live with his mom and go to DC.....I wanted him to go to Dyersburg...I graduated from Dyersburg....I ROOTED FOR DYERSBURG LAST YEAR.....I BLEED BLACK AND GOLD THROUGH AND THROUGH.....I HAVE BEEN A PITTSBURGH STEELER FAN SINCE THE 70's and a TROJAN FAN ALL MY LIFE.....SO I will root for "MY SON" in every game he plays...EXCEPT ONE.....GO TROJANS!...

HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THAT? YOUR SON PLAYS FOR DC BUT YOUR SAYING THAT THEY GOT PAYBACK COMING. THAT ALMOST SEEMS LIKE YOU DONT KNOW WHO TO SUPPORT. ITS EITHER DC OR DHS. THAT IS UNTILL THEY MOVE UP TO 4A. JUST GO AHEAD AND ADMIT U KNOW THE CHOCTAWS WILL BE THE TOP DOG.

I know exactly how StevieRay and his hottt avatar feel...I went to Union City and played football for the Golden Tornadoes under Randy Barnes....My oldest son went to and played for hated rival Obion County Central,where in four years he never lost to my beloved Tornadoes..My youngest son enrolled at Union City last year as a freshman and played football for the Tornadoes....Awesome as a matter of fact seeing my youngest in the Purple and Gold by the way....Then was playing for my favorite high school basketball team(Union City of course)before deciding he wanted to go back to the county system(He went to county schools for grades K-8)..So,he transfers from a program that won their FIFTH state championship with an undefeated season,no less, and his freshman teammates on the Golden Tornadoes of course showing their huge STATE CHAMPIONSHIP rings they received to him..Anyway,it's very possible to support,unconditionally, your son while still pulling for your alma mater....But make no mistake,for the next three years I will be pulling for my son and his Rebel teammates every game they play,including my Tornadoes....But I also hope Union City loses no other game all year...Just like I did for the four years my oldest son played for the Rebels.....

BTW..StevieRay..did you go to Union City today to see the UC/DC scrimmage??...I posted about it under the Union City,Obion Central,South Fulton update thread....

Being one fairly close to the Trojan football program, today's scrimmage with Milan was about what I expected. Both teams played hard and the heat played a factor in the amount of subs.

I saw some good things on both sides of the ball for the Trojans as well as Milan. The truth is both coaching staffs have alot of work to do before the season opener, but both teams will be successful in 2008.

As for my good buddy Stevie Ray, take it easy big boy, Xavier can be a special player if he keeps his head on straight, but faster the Tyler Caldwell he is not, at least not right now, or he didn't appear to be today.

Both of these squads are well-coached, and while the squads will 'supposedly' be in the same district in 2009, both will compete for region titles in 2008.

Good luck to both Dyersburg and Milan this fall.

Trojanz1.....If you say Taylor isn't as fast as Caldwell then I BELIEVE IT....IF you say....StevieRay...A mouse can pull a haybale...I say....HOOK HIM UP.....I know Dyersburg loses alot... I don't expect them to win the region...But I AM A JAMES COUNCE SUPPORTER.....This man will take a 5-5 team and coach them to 7-3 ....Like I said before...IF HE HAD HALF THE TALENT HAYWOOD HAD....HE WOULD HAVE ALREADY HAD A COUPLE OF STATE TITLES....

you actually think that dc will be top dhs? i think you need to stay above the influence and return back to reality. dc has no chance in heck with playing with the likes of dhs, covington, or haywood. and as for the move to 4a next season. i feel even worse for the dc football team wasting their time with an always failing program. theres no way that they'll survive this season or when they move up to 4a. Oct 24 black and gold will reign again.

you actually think that dc will be top dhs? i think you need to stay above the influence and return back to reality. dc has no chance in heck with playing with the likes of dhs, covington, or haywood. and as for the move to 4a next season. i feel even worse for the dc football team wasting their time with an always failing program. theres no way that they'll survive this season or when they move up to 4a. Oct 24 black and gold will reign again.

the truth you speak "future02"...reality will set very soon for him..actually DC moves to 5A..DHS moves to 4A in 2009..

not dispelling the fact Chocs has talent returning but they need extreme leadership which carried them thru last year ..

DC winning over DHS this year not happening ...DC wont surprize anyone this year..they may score tds galore ?? but they gotta stop DHS,Covington,Haywood ,Crockett..

GO TROJANS !!!

the truth you speak "future02"...reality will set very soon for him..actually DC moves to 5A..DHS moves to 4A in 2009..

not dispelling the fact Chocs has talent returning but they need extreme leadership which carried them thru last year ..

DC winning over DHS this year not happening ...DC wont surprize anyone this year..they may score tds galore ?? but they gotta stop DHS,Covington,Haywood ,Crockett..

GO TROJANS !!!

Keep on drinking the kool aid.

I was at the scrimmage and saw some good things from both teams. Dburg has lots of work to do to be competitive. Milan is flat out loaded. Size and lots of team speed. Milan will go very deep into the playoffs. Another gold ball for Milan is not out of the question if they stay healthy. good luck Milan and Go Trojans.

I heard that Milan dominated between the 20 yard lines but when they got to the red zone the line couldn't hold up for some reason. I may be wrong on that but that's what I was told by a Milan fan. Like I've already stated I look for Milan to be playing in a state championship in December against Alcoa.