Chase Dunn commits

ShutupandPlay

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shutupandplay is more in the know than any of us...Guaranteed! maybe you should congratulate the young man as well! LOL

I've never seen Dunn play in person..but, I have been reading about him for the last two seasons and from everything I have read he is a very very good player. He will represent himself and his team very well from what I gather. I started really following TN Tech back in the Lebo and Cameron Crisp days which really wasn't that long ago. Murray St is my team in the OVC and I like TN Tech as well. Several people I work with went to Tn Tech...One of the top engineering schools in the south. Great place to play and get a first class education. Congrats to Chase Dunn /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dang bruh get off me please I was just asking cause I havent seen it anywhere on the internet.DANG.

Hey bruh, not on you..but if you would research your coacht options, you could find out who the poster is that started the thread and their connection with Chase... Also, I have saw other threads where many committed and no one has ask "where did you get this info?" All I read was, congratulations or way to go... And the news had not always been on the internet yet /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ..

Hey bruh, not on you..but if you would research your coacht options, you could find out who the poster is that started the thread and their connection with Chase... Also, I have saw other threads where many committed and no one has ask "where did you get this info?" All I read was, congratulations or way to go... And the news had not always been on the internet yet /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ..

But your acting like I said he stunk and Tech was a bad place. I was wondering cause I havent seen it anywhere and since you clearly cant answer my question like I asked. dont talk to me.

Southeast, you're credibility has been called into question before...Do you think you are being misled? I think congratulations should be in order instead of you questioning a player of Dunn's caliber and choice of school he has committed to!

My crediblity is fine. Why do u always try to argue with somebody? Legend gave his opinion on john jenkins and z mason after he watched them play you called him biased, I ask a simple question and you question my credibilty, and im pretty sure you done things like this before. Just be quiet respect others opinions, if you dont agree just tell them straight up instead of calling people names and if you dont have an answer to a question then sit down and be quiet.

I guarantee you he knows where the info came from, since he would be related to the source. So yes, he knows where the info came from, and so do i. As i said, i have talked to the player myself, its true, hush, congratulate, and move on.

Im not sayin the info isnt true im just sayin is there any website or anything I can go to look at a story or something along those lines.

My crediblity is fine. Why do u always try to argue with somebody? Legend gave his opinion on john jenkins and z mason after he watched them play you called him biased, I ask a simple question and you question my credibilty, and im pretty sure you done things like this before. Just be quiet respect others opinions, if you dont agree just tell them straight up instead of calling people names and if you dont have an answer to a question then sit down and be quiet.

Ok tell us how you played up 3 years and guarded Buckner? And You are right, I shouldn't talk to 14 year olds...you obviously don't know what you are talking about. This thread was started by the Head Coach at LA. I am closely related to the head coach and keep in contact with him..Now was I there when Chase siad I commit, well you got me there! Because I wasn't..As far as opinions, you haven't had one on this thread. I have not called you a name ( well xcept bruh but you called me bruh first /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ), I said your credibility has been questioned, am I wrong about that or do you want me to pull it up? Forget it, you don't have to answer back

But your acting like I said he stunk and Tech was a bad place. I was wondering cause I havent seen it anywhere and since you clearly cant answer my question like I asked. dont talk to me.

This is my last post to you...Can you not read? It was Friday night when the thread started and committed..It hasn't had time to make the "news" for you yet I guess, and sounds like you are calling the original poster a liar! Tech is great fit for Chase or he would not have committed..Evidently you haven't saw him play or "stunk" would not be in the conversation! Now you are on your 5th post on this thread and you still can't congraulate him!!