Week 0- Station Camp at Hendersonville

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Station Camp is going to score points. The offense is versatile. Good qb, good kicker, good backs. I'm not sure about the defense though. That region is wide open I think. Everyone will be pretty good. Macon returns a bunch, WH is loaded, PC is always good, and folks, this ain't your daddy's DeKalb County team this year. Whoever that coach is will be Coach of the Year for the Region. I won't be shocked if they sneak into the playoffs.

Station Camp is going to score points. The offense is versatile. Good qb, good kicker, good backs. I'm not sure about the defense though. That region is wide open I think. Everyone will be pretty good. Macon returns a bunch, WH is loaded, PC is always good, and folks, this ain't your daddy's DeKalb County team this year. Whoever that coach is will be Coach of the Year for the Region. I won't be shocked if they sneak into the playoffs.

Well, thank you for the support. It is nice to have somebody say something nice about SC.

Just got to wonder why all the hate for SC on every post you make? Most of the posts you trash SC on are not even about SC. Somebody do something to make you mad?

No i am not mad, not trashing SC just know that all the other teams in that region r not going to be as bad this year as some of them last year it will be much harder to win back to back region titles with teams like WH returning so many players on both sides of the ball. SC lost 90% of the Defence and some of the Offence the other teams have alot of returning starters it makes it hard to repeat as region champs little on win 15 in a row as Bison 4 has stated i am just stating my thoughts i thought that's what this board was for .

No i am not mad, not trashing SC just know that all the other teams in that region r not going to be as bad this year as some of them last year it will be much harder to win back to back region titles with teams like WH returning so many players on both sides of the ball. SC lost 90% of the Defence and some of the Offence the other teams have alot of returning starters it makes it hard to repeat as region champs little on win 15 in a row as Bison 4 has stated i am just stating my thoughts i thought that's what this board was for .

Nobody would think you were trashing SC if you didn't do it on every thread you comment on. You do it on threads that are not even about SC. All I have to say is GO BISON!!!!