Week 0- Station Camp at Hendersonville

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody would think you were trashing SC if you didn't do it on every thread you comment on. You do it on threads that are not even about SC. All I have to say is GO BISON!!!!

Well i guess time will tell if i am right or wrong . we will see at the end of the season if your Bison can win 15 and be the state champs to be #1 you have to beat #1

What do you want to talk about ? Your cocky comments about winning 15 games that will never happen this year . See you have to have more than a feild goal kicker to go all the way to state .

Cocky comments? Do I hope we win 15? Yes! Do I believe we win 15? No! The odds are stacked against us in winning state. I just am proud to be a Bison fan. I like to root for, and support my team on here. Not put them down. Leave the kicker out of it. It is a team effort not ANY one person.

Cocky comments? Do I hope we win 15? Yes! Do I believe we win 15? No! The odds are stacked against us in winning state. I just am proud to be a Bison fan. I like to root for, and support my team on here. Not put them down. Leave the kicker out of it. It is a team effort not ANY one person.

That's how you beat Hendersonville last year was a last second FG i am just saying your Bison do not look like they play on the feild as a team this year , oh and buy the way as you stated it takes a team effort not just one person try telling that to some of your players whom i know, and they think that they are the team alone as well as some of the parnet's of those player's .

That's how you beat Hendersonville last year was a last second FG i am just saying your Bison do not look like they play on the feild as a team this year , oh and buy the way as you stated it takes a team effort not just one person try telling that to some of your players whom i know, and they think that they are the team alone as well as some of the parnet's of those player's .

Sorry, you lost me on that one. Just hope we don't need a last second field goal this year though. Should be an entertaining game, I just wish it was televised.

so you have a player on the team?? Pretty sad if you know that much about our program and you still put it down all the time. I am truly sorry for you if you are a parent and that is truly what you think about the program at SC. I love our football team and I don't spend any of my time on coacht putting other schools down. Someday it will all be over so why not enjoy it while you have it.

how many tds did he have in the jamboree against greenbrier? i lost count

I believe he had 2 TDs in a short amount of time. Only around 3 to 4 catches for 100+ yards. Can the Bison contain him?

I just hope Hendersonville is ready because the atmosphere on friday will be one of the best they will see all year until playoff time.

Good Luck Commandos!!!