Clinton Football

bullyrock

Clinton has had a lot of issues to work through over the past several years but there are signs of life in the program. They have several quality players and should be able to build on last years progress. Also, the stadium has finally got the much need renovations that it desperately needed. Viewing games under the Friday night lights should be a much more pleasant experience for the fans and players alike.

GO DRAGONS!

what did they do to the stadium?

i always like the clinton's set-up over there. i love the bleechers right at the endzone with the locker rooms in them, i hope they put in some ac in there though. plus the field was always well kept and looked great.

as a former clinton player, i'm obviously biased, but i love the set-up there too. As far as changes, they tore down the away side bleachers and rebuilt metal bleachers with a new press box. That side will be the home side, and the old home side will be the away side now. The endzone bleachers remain, and I don't know if they've done anything with the locker rooms. I always thought the locker rooms were too hot and too small. I remember more than half our team sitting on the floor or standing during halftime. oh yeah, they're supposed to be putting up brick and wrought-iron fencing around the entrance of the stadium .

what did they do to the stadium?

i always like the clinton's set-up over there. i love the bleechers right at the endzone with the locker rooms in them, i hope they put in some ac in there though. plus the field was always well kept and looked great.

i complete agree! Clinton in my opinion has a great atmosphere to play at. The student section in the end zone, when you run out. Its in the middle of town. Everyone is there, and defiantly will be this year b.c they have some player to be excited about. I hope they don't do anything to change any of this.