2008 CHS Bobcats

footballu

i think theyll be back soon, i dont know if it will be this year or not because i dont know much about this years team, but im an outside observer of the program's history. i also wouldnt end that timeline just at 2000, they may not have beaten maryville but they were still a monster team all the way through the 2005 season. remember there was a few years after todd graduated that they were sub-par but they rebounded in the late 90s and made the state final in '99.

The bobcats will have a tough time. 3-7 will most likely be where they land. Jock Stinson word is was kicked off team after 3 practices, styles is gone (not that he was that great or did anything that great), and mcmillan is hurt again and has not been practicing. The biggest draw back is from top to bottom the coaching staff is weak and has gotten worse the last three years. Central will perhaps be able to compete again one day when all the coaches kids are gone and those that pay so their kids can play regardless of the talent.

Any reports on the scrimmage Central had yesterday? Anybody!

Central took Dobbins Bennet to the Wood shed. People may be wrong about the Cats this year. The running and passing game looked good especially for the first scrimmage. The defense was tough also, DB never saw the End Zone against the first team Defense. Central looks to have the most offensive fire power they've had since 04.

Central took Dobbins Bennet to the Wood shed. People may be wrong about the Cats this year. The running and passing game looked good especially for the first scrimmage. The defense was tough also, DB never saw the End Zone against the first team Defense. Central looks to have the most offensive fire power they've had since 04.

Dont get too excited ....FYI everyone takes DOBYNS(do a spell check please)BENNETT to the wood shed in scrimmages. Try to do it when the season starts there Mr Blobcat.

Dont get too excited ....FYI everyone takes DOBYNS(do a spell check please)BENNETT to the wood shed in scrimmages. Try to do it when the season starts there Mr Blobcat.

Yeah Halls was pretty successful last week against the Indians. Right??

By the way Im not a Bobcat fan just went to the scrimmage.

How often is Halls really successful in scrimmages as far as people who keep score goes?

If I remember right Central took it to Dobbins last year at DB on there own field but yet finished 4-6 I believe. J. Saah will bring a needed boost to Central but if they get bit by the injury bug with just one or two key players they will be done.

If I remember right Central took it to Dobbins last year at DB on there own field but yet finished 4-6 I believe. J. Saah will bring a needed boost to Central but if they get bit by the injury bug with just one or two key players they will be done.

i agree and after watching them play Grace Christian (2A) they better not get injured. They clearly had more speed and talent but lacked the knock out punch. I don't know at this point whats going on but I expect them to dominate Carter in the jamboree or we may be in for a long season.