Rhea Co. Cleveland & Red Bank

Ok lets cut the crap. We've heard from the coaches, and the media. But lets hear from the fans. Whats it going to be? What order will they finish and why? None of the go Red Bank i like that team or stuff. I want to know who and why. Lets see what everyone really feels and see how the fans (most important) feel about the 4 4A Region Championship

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice i like this topic! man right now I do not haev a clue there all 3 great teams soo hmmm? ima go with red bank. theres alota pride there and i dont think the boys are ready to let it go yet. Red Bank has lost loads of talent every year but Coach D always finds a way to reload.. good luck linos!!!!!!

And cleveland is always another great team. from what u hear they are lookin great and i kno tipton and monte are insane athletes..

Reah is also but with a massive o line them big ole corn bread boys haha.. good luck to them.

But at the end i want which ever team to go out and represent chattanooga ya know what i meen.

Redbank is always going to compete and be good!!!

Cleveland i have absolutely NO Respect for is garbage...(they TALK Alot)

And Rhea the line is Huge A.J. is about to go off Moffett ya'll aint seen him get down yet he

played reciever last year but he's a true running back! they got the best linebacker group

in the region with two juniors that lead the team in tackles last year they WILL win the Region!!!

Redbank is always going to compete and be good!!!

Cleveland i have absolutely NO Respect for is garbage...(they TALK Alot)

And Rhea the line is Huge A.J. is about to go off Moffett ya'll aint seen him get down yet he

played reciever last year but he's a true running back! they got the best linebacker group

in the region with two juniors that lead the team in tackles last year they WILL win the Region!!!

I respect that man... but like i said dont count RB out they have the most speed i have ever seen on one team and a outstanding defense lead by the beat miguel sanchez

Red bank is kings until someone knocks them off, but this is cleveland's year. this will be the best team we have fielded in the last 3-4 years. we will be able to make big plays and have the ability to grind it out between the tackels with the running game. pass defense should be the strong point of the defense with tipton, marcus davis, terrell parks, and scotten leading the secondary. cleveland adds 6'3 reciever jamial king to an offense the should move the ball well. like i said red bank still owns 4-4a, until cleveland or rhea can get the job done. should be b great region race, goodluck to clev., rhea, and the defending champions

Red bank is kings until someone knocks them off, but this is cleveland's year. this will be the best team we have fielded in the last 3-4 years. we will be able to make big plays and have the ability to grind it out between the tackels with the running game. pass defense should be the strong point of the defense with tipton, marcus davis, terrell parks, and scotten leading the secondary. cleveland adds 6'3 reciever jamial king to an offense the should move the ball well. like i said red bank still owns 4-4a, until cleveland or rhea can get the job done. should be b great region race, goodluck to clev., rhea, and the defending champions

The difference last year was the Red Bank duo of Benford and McDuffie. Davis and Parks will be the difference this year. They might be the top two playmakers in the region, then you throw in Scotton, Titpon, a solid O-line and a good defense.

Cleveland should win the region, based on what they have returning. Red Bank will be better than people think and will fight it out with Rhea County for second. Hixson and Brainerd will battle for fourth.

A rumor floating around Chatt is that RB has gotten a few transfers from Howard and Tyner that were suppose to be starters at those schools. Can anyone shed some like on this?

Chattanooga School Zoning ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Rhea, Cleveland, Red Bank FLIP A COIN ! All will solid this year. Watch out for Brainerd /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

A rumor floating around Chatt is that RB has gotten a few transfers from Howard and Tyner that were suppose to be starters at those schools. Can anyone shed some like on this?

Yes thats true... keith mayes is one and that kid is so fast the whole team said on 40 day he ran around 4.4 or 4.5 but i wont say what everybody elses were cause i guess its to hard to beleive... but ya the rumors true and they are all great athletes.

even tho im an alumni at RB just knowing the fact the cleveland is coming back with quite a few starters they will be more experienced, they wont run away with it rhea and RB will be a true test from them...

1. Cleveland

2. Red Bank

3. Rhea Co.

4. Hixson

5. Brainerd

6. Central

7. Walker Valley

8. White County