GP @ Pigeon Forge

FiDDY7

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GP got handled in the 3way at SEymour, but I've also heard PF has look ed sloppy in there scrimmages.So it could be either team.

PF 14

GP 28

Always a close one. GP didn't play well at Seymour but played better against Heritage and their starters in the Jamboree. Then Seymour loses to Heritage. Go figure.

Wow, it's really looking like GP now. PF had it handed to them Friday night. What's going to happen if PF loses to Cosby? Will they ask Hammonds to step down that very night? I wouldn't blame them if they did.

Lee will turn things around. He's a great coach. PF will be at home against the highlanders. We will stop their offense in its tracks.

Wow, it's really looking like GP now. PF had it handed to them Friday night. What's going to happen if PF loses to Cosby? Will they ask Hammonds to step down that very night? I wouldn't blame them if they did.

Would losing to Cosby be that bad that you would fire your coach in just his second game of his second season? We are not going to be a push over for anybody we play this season.

I wonder why fans of either GP or PF are already concerned about this game I think they should both be concentrating on the games at hand , just like the coaches and players should be , but by all means look over Cosby this week /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We wont mind.

its evident your a seymore fan, as for your critical remark on Lee Hammonds its evident you have never met him, had you spent one day with him you would know he has all the respect in the world for his father(benny Hammonds) but he is his own man and will get this monkey off his back, PF football program is going to be a winning program one day, GP has made the playoffs 26 straight most in 3a, Lee know how to run a program.

If im not mistaken GP is in 2A.

I don't even have a dog in this fight but PF has the potential to be a great football team. They already have the size and strength. Their game with sequatchie was much closer than the score was if you break down the film. their o-line pushed 10 yards off the ball every play sequatchie just found a way to stop them when it mattered and capitalized on it. If PF plays 100 mph i believe they can win most of their games this year. but i do agree that they need to take this season not only one game at a time but one practice at a time. If they had not been more worried about GP the sequatchie game could possibly have been different. Either way im gonna say that if PF really does prepare for GP and gets more disciplened they will win.