Oneida vs Morgan County

ScottIndian

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CY why are you even humoring this kid, and you know he is one, look at the time of his post. He will be in school tomorrow, and I bet he doesn't even play. I would say if the players know him it is because he spends time stuffed in a locker with an atomic wedgie, he has been all over the place running his mouth writing checks that the team will have to cash, that is if you ASK ME.

Dog,

Askme used to be a kid. He is now a grown up chronologically. He has been on these boards ever since I joined 4 or so years ago. You're right about the checks. They will probably cash them though, but it will take the season to see if they bounce.

As for Oneida/Scott not playing, I have one question. Is the sportsmanship so poor in those programs they can't have a good clean game? Wartburg/Coalfield has been intense in the past with little problems because of the sportsmanship. It is a shame these two in Scott can't exhibit the same. That is way more important than the w/l columns. You know "Pride, Class, Character"? Or is that forgotten when Scott is on the field?

Dog,

Askme used to be a kid. He is now a grown up chronologically. He has been on these boards ever since I joined 4 or so years ago. You're right about the checks. They will probably cash them though, but it will take the season to see if they bounce.

As for Oneida/Scott not playing, I have one question. Is the sportsmanship so poor in those programs they can't have a good clean game? Wartburg/Coalfield has been intense in the past with little problems because of the sportsmanship. It is a shame these two in Scott can't exhibit the same. That is way more important than the w/l columns. You know "Pride, Class, Character"? Or is that forgotten when Scott is on the field?

Those sound like pillow fighting words to me!!!!!!!!!!!

CY why are you even humoring this kid, and you know he is one, look at the time of his post. He will be in school tomorrow, and I bet he doesn't even play. I would say if the players know him it is because he spends time stuffed in a locker with an atomic wedgie, he has been all over the place running his mouth writing checks that the team will have to cash, that is if you ASK ME.

Good post mule, I just hope everybody figures this guy out like you apparently have. Best of luck this year.

Dog,

Pride class and character is what Coach Lambert has brought back to Oneida. This philosophy is what coach Lambert teaches the player when he speaks , but most importantly it is the way he lives his life.The whole coaching staff bring these 3 basic beliefs . as for the Scott deal, ask coach Henry, he will tell you that practice of not playing goes back to Coach May. So as you see ,pride class and Character is the way Oneida fans and player act on and off the field.

Pride class and character is what Coach Lambert has brought back to Oneida. This philosophy is what coach Lambert teaches the player when he speaks , but most importantly it is the way he lives his life.The whole coaching staff bring these 3 basic beliefs . as for the Scott deal, ask coach Henry, he will tell you that practice of not playing goes back to Coach May. So as you see ,pride class and Character is the way Oneida fans and player act on and off the field.

I like what Coach Lambert has done at Oneida. He has the program heading in the right direction. But, I know he was a Highlander during his playing days and now as an Indian Coach, I thought he might be the one to bring this game about. Folks would come from a long way to see that one. Shame it will never happen.