2A State Champs?

Milan2010

Tyler Robinson has done a great job during camp so far and is a returning 1st team all state TE so hopefully he will continue to take those steps towards being a dominate TE and not just a really good one. I think everyone should keep the name steven isom (#4)in the back of your mind. Hes the 2nd best wr on that team now as a soph.and should get tons of varsity snaps this season and i look for him to be a breakout player. Hes about 6'2 and the nephew of former alcoa qb michael george. I look for him to be taking a lot of pressure off thompson and robinson by the end of the year.

I've liked what I seen from Isom! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure everyone knows alcoa is going to win it but they got to go threw the valley first BLEDSOE sequatchie and jasper /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Alcoa is coached by a Living Legend. Alcoa has many former Living Legends that cheer them on each week and the majority of young lads at Alcoa are turning into Living Legends as we speak. Alcoa is simply THE BEST 2A program in Tennessee. They may lose a game every now and then, but take it from A Legend, the losses will be few and far between from here on out. Alcoa cruises to their 5th consecutive state championship.

Guest Termite

pretty sure everyone knows alcoa is going to win it but they got to go threw the valley first BLEDSOE sequatchie and jasper /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Nope....I-40 goes through Crossville and Cookville...no valleys along the way....

The way Marion County folks are talking over in the Jasper-South Pitt thread, they may be able to take down the Tornado's.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I predict CPA will win 5-2A and go far in this years playoffs

Goodpasture made a strong case tonight showing why they are still the team to beat here in middle-TN.

With that said Alcoa is still TONS.........TONS............TONS better than anyone (including Goodpasture) in Class 2A /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Goodpasture made a strong case tonight showing why they are still the team to beat here in middle-TN.

With that said Alcoa is still TONS.........TONS............TONS better than anyone (including Goodpasture) in Class 2A /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

DaCatfish what was the score of the GP game??? Also do you go to any Alcoa games...???

DaCatfish what was the score of the GP game??? Also do you go to any Alcoa games...???

Goodpasture beat 5A Ravenwood tonight 14-7. The Cougars scored on 2 TD runs by Cunningham.

I will see Alcoa for the 5th year in a row this December in the Boro. The only other games I ever saw of them were the Fulton games in 2005 & 2006. I saw plenty of Rankin's Riverdale teams through the years. He is a great coach and with that kind of talent on the 2A level at Alcoa the combination of those two is almost assured not to lose.