CAK vs Boyd

HSfootball54

Boyd will get revenge and win this one this season. They are still not going to compete for a state championship, but should be improved. They now have a local legend in Hughes leading the charge so they should be in good shape. Boyd by 14

I normally agree with TLL but I have to take CAK in this one. At the end of the year they were playing as good as any team in 2a but Alcoa. They also has some pretty good players back from last years team. From the way it sound BB is much better than last year. Probably the best 2a game in the state this week. This game or the Milan- Huntington game . Good luck to both teams CAK 28--Boyd Buchanan 21

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I normally agree with TLL but I have to take CAK in this one. At the end of the year they were playing as good as any team in 2a but Alcoa. They also has some pretty good players back from last years team. From the way it sound BB is much better than last year. Probably the best 2a game in the state this week. This game or the Milan- Huntington game . Good luck to both teams CAK 28--Boyd Buchanan 21

Milan game and Hunington next week. Sorry about the mix up....

now does it make any since at all to put your game tape on the net for everyone to see it??? NO! you will see boyd on friday when hughes is throwing all over CAK... MARK MY WORD!!!

I have always had high respect for the fans and supporters of Boyd. However this post and a previous post by DoctorGridIron has me questioning my thinking.

I wish the very best for your Team and your players Friday night.

Boyd will definately win no doubt and if any thinks otherwise theyre pretty much an idiot.

Well excuse me>>>>>.. I didn't know BB had such a great team this year. To call me or anyone else that picks against BB an idiot is just silly. I give my opinion just like you. Its not like I picked a score that was ridiculous. BB may win? I hear they have a very good team this year. CAK should be good too. They where as good as anybody in 2a besides Alcoa at the end of the year. If the warriors win Friday, you my sir will be the idiot.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

now does it make any since at all to put your game tape on the net for everyone to see it??? NO! you will see boyd on friday when hughes is throwing all over CAK... MARK MY WORD!!!

I see. It sounds like Boyd may give Alcoa a run for their money this year. I just hope you guys aren't too rough on our players. I would appreciate it if you didn't humiliate CAK too badly.