Hey PHargis

Roba22

Ok a couple questions. First how come I can't send PM from inside coachT? I was trying to ask you this in a pm and i couldn't do it. also I was wondering how to give updates/scores like from the gym? can you do it by cell phone like txting? if so how? I don't have a laptop I can carry in and at some of these big tournaments it will be late before i could give some updates and scores. just wondering how some do it that here so fast. Also any other advice you can give about things like that would be nice.

Ok a couple questions. First how come I can't send PM from inside coachT? I was trying to ask you this in a pm and i couldn't do it. also I was wondering how to give updates/scores like from the gym? can you do it by cell phone like txting? if so how? I don't have a laptop I can carry in and at some of these big tournaments it will be late before i could give some updates and scores. just wondering how some do it that here so fast. Also any other advice you can give about things like that would be nice.

Great question. Someone will be right back to you.

Thought you were a member of T. To send a PM to another member, you need to be a member. Look on the Home page and it will tell you how to become a member. There is some cost but well worth it.

You can call my voice mail at 931-766-1664

You can call my voice mail at 931-766-1664

Is this something you want me to do in the future? Like for every match this year?

Sorry about this weekend i didn't get on the computer after posting this questions till tonight (sunday @11:46)

I'll put your number in my phone and use it for matches in the future. THANKS. oh an i will join too.

Is this something you want me to do in the future? Like for every match this year?

Sorry about this weekend i didn't get on the computer after posting this questions till tonight (sunday @11:46)

I'll put your number in my phone and use it for matches in the future. THANKS. oh an i will join too.

yes, it would be helpful and many fans will likely ask you for information as you post. It would also be helpful to post scores of matches also if you would like. Scores give fans, they think, a comparison of strength but really not necessarily. Over some time it will. Since there is a score of fans that watch this site from all over the state, it gives an idea of how things are going with them. Your help was great and if you would look at the report from Red Bank, you will see what would be extra valuable. And Welcome aboard to CoachT.

yes, it would be helpful and many fans will likely ask you for information as you post. It would also be helpful to post scores of matches also if you would like. Scores give fans, they think, a comparison of strength but really not necessarily. Over some time it will. Since there is a score of fans that watch this site from all over the state, it gives an idea of how things are going with them. Your help was great and if you would look at the report from Red Bank, you will see what would be extra valuable. And Welcome aboard to CoachT.

I am more then happy to post scores and would have done more this last weekend if I had recieved the phone number before saturday. I was mostly ascing if I can use that number all year to call in the scores? I don't have a laptop and I don't tend to come right home and jump on a computer. The phone would work best for me if I can use it all year long. I will then come back and post my thoughts later when i have free time.

I am more then happy to post scores and would have done more this last weekend if I had recieved the phone number before saturday. I was mostly ascing if I can use that number all year to call in the scores? I don't have a laptop and I don't tend to come right home and jump on a computer. The phone would work best for me if I can use it all year long. I will then come back and post my thoughts later when i have free time.

yep, that is what its far as far as the number is concerned.

Announcements