McMinn Central vs South Pitts Scrimmage

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The starters looked a lot better against RB than they did last week at SP.

Be very careful charger78. If you dont proclaim the 2008 Chargers as the best team ever without a single flaw, who could easily beat any professional team, you may get flogged by the Big Blue Kool Aid Gang. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yes. he would do better at recieving. He was #16 at SP, may be #6 in regular uniform. He still doen't show much at safety position. Seeing the interception he made against RB, he could be better as wide receiver , has good hands.That pass was a last ditch effort on RB half.

Did you make you an account just to get on here and bash Moses?? Almost every post you have made has been toward how bad Moses is. If he was that bad coach Derrick wouldnt have him out there!! IF I WAS WILLING TO BET HE PLAYS OVER YOUR KID AND YOU DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coach derrick just needs to give his head coaching position up and let ole' wrechingcrew take over. he knows all anyway.....why is everyone one moses' back? he is a good ball player.....

I'll talk to Brandon about that and see what we can do.

I can promise you if I had been your principal you would have learned how to spell and use proper English. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yes, Jackson needs more snaps and that's just about all. He did the same against RB that he did at SP [fumble]. The boy has an arm on him and he just needs to calm down. Seems as if he get in a hurry or confused at times. Instead of making good hand off and getting into position to make the hand off, he reaches to far and creates the fumble or turnover. It's going to take some time.

Uh, Jackson hasn't played a snap so far this fall. The other QB playing is Calvin Walker, a soph. Coach D. is trying to get him as many snaps as possible right now to gain some confidence.

Uh, Jackson hasn't played a snap so far this fall. The other QB playing is Calvin Walker, a soph. Coach D. is trying to get him as many snaps as possible right now to gain some confidence.

wow you can tell who don't have a clue...that guy thought Calvin Walker was Jordan Jackson...

note to all dummies: Calvin Walker is 5'7 165....jordan jackson is 6'2 200..not sure on exact numbers, but they look nothing alike. but both are good players

Be very careful charger78. If you dont proclaim the 2008 Chargers as the best team ever without a single flaw, who could easily beat any professional team, you may get flogged by the Big Blue Kool Aid Gang. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Does anyone else think WreckingCrew may be a silly poser.

I hope none of my friends would ever get on here and tell people what a coach said about their team, even if they knew it to be the truth. Your one silly rabbit Wrecking Crew.

Anyway, who will the boys face tonight in the jamboree? I just drunk my blue kool-aid, and I think we may be playing the New England Patriots, I think we have a shot.

Be safe, have fun, no injuries Chargers.

Well since OP keeps bringing up my name i'll say this from what i saw in the scrimmage... McmINN i BELIEVE will be the best Team spitt see's all year period!!!! and we won and we won playing sloppy. although both Teams was there to HIT!!! Guys this was a AAA Team no way were we suppossedto keep up with them... MC will win 9 games this year atleast... Good team...

Well since OP keeps bringing up my name i'll say this from what i saw in the scrimmage... McmINN i BELIEVE will be the best Team spitt see's all year period!!!! and we won and we won playing sloppy. although both Teams was there to HIT!!! Guys this was a AAA Team no way were we suppossedto keep up with them... MC will win 9 games this year atleast... Good team...

Old Pirate says, Geno, good to hear from you. Thought OP had made you made. OP says be careful now........... you are sounding a little less sure of how great those Pirates are. Last year the Pirates could have beaten ANYBODY.....

now they are not suppose to keep up with the AAA teams. Sounds to OP like you may be doubting??????????????

Nah, perhaps OP's wanting this team to prove its worth on the field is beginning to sink into that ole SP Mtn hard head. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Old Pirate says, Geno, good to hear from you. Thought OP had made you made. OP says be careful now........... you are sounding a little less sure of how great those Pirates are. Last year the Pirates could have beaten ANYBODY.....

now they are not suppose to keep up with the AAA teams. Sounds to OP like you may be doubting??????????????

Nah, perhaps OP's wanting this team to prove its worth on the field is beginning to sink into that ole SP Mtn hard head. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just for my information OP, I was not a the MC vs. SP scrimmage, did you get to see #56?? anyway he would be the monster defensive end. Can anyone tell me if he played, I heard he was outta town. This kid is a beast. Also Watson, one of the big hitters I don't think played. No real significance but just wanted to know?

Your right ,Walker is QB. He need work on keeping a hold of the ball. He done it last year and the coaches must not be doing something right cause he's doing it again this year. Maybe he'll come around.