White House Vs. Smith County

whbdp22

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought the score was 23-7 wh with the 1st teamers in there from both sides

IT WAS. BUT IT WAS STILL A SCRIMMAGE . BOTH TEAMS SHOULD HAVE GOOD YEARS. BUT I WANTED TO MAKE THE POINT THAT WHEN SC WENT RIGHT DOWN THE FIELD AND SCORED A TD ON THEIR FIRST POSSESSION THAT WHITE HOUSE HAD 6 STARTERS NOT IN THERE ON DEFENSE. I KNOW FOR SURE THAT PARKER AND CHAD NEAL WERENT IN. ALSO I KNOW #2 PAYNE , EDGAR AND BARRETT DIDNT PLAY AT ALL. AND I DONT THINK LITTLES WAS IN ON THAT FIRST POSSESSION. SOMEONE SAID SC DIDNT HAVE ALL THEIR GUYS EITHER AND I WISH THEM LUCK THIS YEAR, BUT I SEE OUR DEFENSE BEING ALOT STRONGER ONCE THOSE GUYS GET BACK AT FULL STRENGTH.

IT WAS. BUT IT WAS STILL A SCRIMMAGE . BOTH TEAMS SHOULD HAVE GOOD YEARS. BUT I WANTED TO MAKE THE POINT THAT WHEN SC WENT RIGHT DOWN THE FIELD AND SCORED A TD ON THEIR FIRST POSSESSION THAT WHITE HOUSE HAD 6 STARTERS NOT IN THERE ON DEFENSE. I KNOW FOR SURE THAT PARKER AND CHAD NEAL WERENT IN. ALSO I KNOW #2 PAYNE , EDGAR AND BARRETT DIDNT PLAY AT ALL. AND I DONT THINK LITTLES WAS IN ON THAT FIRST POSSESSION. SOMEONE SAID SC DIDNT HAVE ALL THEIR GUYS EITHER AND I WISH THEM LUCK THIS YEAR, BUT I SEE OUR DEFENSE BEING ALOT STRONGER ONCE THOSE GUYS GET BACK AT FULL STRENGTH.

Yeah, it's just a scrimmage, and hopefully both teams escaped without any serious injuries.

I heard that both teams held numerous players out. I know SC was missing 3 Offensive Starters and 4 Defensive Starters.

Good luck to White House in 2008.

Yeah, it's just a scrimmage, and hopefully both teams escaped without any serious injuries.

I heard that both teams held numerous players out. I know SC was missing 3 Offensive Starters and 4 Defensive Starters.

Good luck to White House in 2008.

Who'd you hear that from, your uncle? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

He heard it from me. Some of WH starters may have been in on the 1st score after the long fg. #6 for WH was qb in that series though. All of SC defense was 2nds on that particular score. A 15 yard out pattern to #85 if I'm not mistaken. WH was very vocal in the scrimmage and played with a lot of fire. To put things in perspective, 2 years ago SC went to WH at the same point in the preseason and flat got their tails handed to them. That team went to the semifinals. Pretty good year. Good luck to the Blue Devils.

I understand this is pointless chatter but when did WH score the 3rd time with the 1s? Payne's run and the nice post (missed xpt) then a field goal. That's 16. After the FG, SC's 2s were in the scrimmage.

It would've been fun to see both of these teams at full strength. IMO.

If you really think it is pointless chatter then why say anything. I think this scrimmage means more to you than your letting on and your letting on like the score meant alot. Dont worry, we all know SC is the scrimmage team of the summer of 2008. You dont have to keep on correcting the White House folks as to what happen. Ya'll have had a brutal scrimmage schedule but like you SC folks always say, scrimmages dont matter anyway right?

But see COF, when people are mistaken or incorrect I let them know so they can get it right. By the way, you're horrible at this "YOU HUSH YOUR MOUTH GAME." As talented as you were, I expected a better effort.

I'm sure there is a Westy/H2Otown thread somewhere.

We got wooped, so I figured I would mess with you alittle.

H2O-town didn't take easy on your Eagles.....that's tough. WH beats SC like 37-14 and I'm trying to make people think it was close. You know how I do.

I noticed that was what you were trying to do there so I stopped you before you made a fool out of yourself. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />