White House Vs. Smith County

whbdp22

Guest Termite

I think it is a disservice to fans to change the entire place you intend to have the game at the last minute. I would say SC is to blame for no seating. They could have played it on their own field if they had took more time in planning. This is just from an outsiders perspective.

"Entire place" ?? No, we only changed part of the place........

I would think that a true Whinemoreland fan ( if you are a true fan) would like having the scrimmage closer so maybe YOU could see a region foe....or maybe you really ARE a SC fan an think the home field might be an advantage, even in a scrimmage.

Yelp...that's true....SC is to blame for no seating a WH practice field.

Hey.....do you think Whinemoreland could bring some of those Little Leage bleachers down.......you know........... the ones ya'll put out for us when we come there ......it appears ya'll do so well at pre-planning. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey.....do you think Whinemoreland could bring some of those Little Leage bleachers down.......you know........... the ones ya'll put out for us when we come there ......it appears ya'll do so well at pre-planning. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yea, I think the two SC fans have recovered ok!!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

We will dandy. Don't worry. We just like giving you guys a hard time. No bleachers at the practice field is the only negative ammo we have for White House. That's all. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Looking at Goggle earth, it "appears" there are no bleachers on the varsity field? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

This is the correct address?

508 Tyree Springs Rd, White House, TN.

Guest Termite

Looking at Goggle earth, it "appears" there are no bleachers on the varsity field? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

This is the correct address?

508 Tyree Springs Rd, White House, TN.

BC...I think that address is the varsity practice field. That is where SC and WH will scrimmage tomorrow.

The regular games are played at a different field. If your up this way tomorrow bring an extra chair.......and a bottle of water..........

BC...I think that address is the varsity practice field. That is where SC and WH will scrimmage tomorrow.

The regular games are played at a different field. If your up this way tomorrow bring an extra chair.......and a bottle of water..........

And a good pair of stilts. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

They will have a small concession area open.I think just hotdogs, chips and drinks.

I just hope neither team suffers any more injuries. The season is right around the corner. Several will be held out on both sides. Some younger players will get the chance to show what they can do.

Always thought of scrimmages as the opportunity to see some players in a game situation, work on some fundementals and get a little contact in against someone other than yourselves....

I'm not sure about Smith Co, but WH has a good idea who will be playing come gametime and a scrimmage is not the place to get a player injured. I always liked scrimmaging Smith Co because their players play hard and tough. same for DL..... They normally keep it fairly vanilla and look at players.