White House Vs. Smith County

whbdp22

For the first time in what seems, not never, the Blue Devils were scheduled to travel this way this year. What happened with that? It gets annoying year after year to go to a scrimmage and not be able to see what's going on. Not that I would understand it anyway. I'm guessing there STILL isn't anywhere to sit too, right?

This time we changed it because of a our junior high game at home. And no...there is no place to sit unless they've

changed since last year.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first time in what seems, not never, the Blue Devils were scheduled to travel this way this year. What happened with that? It gets annoying year after year to go to a scrimmage and not be able to see what's going on. Not that I would understand it anyway. I'm guessing there STILL isn't anywhere to sit too, right?

1- DONT GO (OR)

2- BRING A CHAIR

3. PUT A DECENT TEAM ON THE COURT

4. YOU COULDN'T GM YOUR WAY OUT OF A WET PAPER SACK

5. YOU CAN SHOOT BETTER THAN MOST

6. MOST OVERRATED NBA PLAYER IN HISTORY

7. NOTHING BUT A SHOOTER WITH TONS OF TALENT AROUND HIM

8. I'M RUNNING OUT OF BAD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT LARRY BIRD

9. 6 AND 7 WERE INTENDED TO BE HUMOROUS

If in White House, two teams play on the game field already.....along with Jr pro....No need to beat up the field any more than necessary.

We have junior high..junior pro...and one high school. I think the field would be fine for a

scrimmage unless it rains the night before or that day. It's a real disservice to fans that want to see it.

If in White House, two teams play on the game field already.....along with Jr pro....No need to beat up the field any more than necessary.

If in Smith County, it's the same thing....but SC would roll out the red carpet for WH. Prolly even open up a concession stand and let ya'll sit down... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We have junior high..junior pro...and one high school. I think the field would be fine for a

scrimmage unless it rains the night before or that day. It's a real disservice to fans that want to see it.

I think it is a disservice to fans to change the entire place you intend to have the game at the last minute. I would say SC is to blame for no seating. They could have played it on their own field if they had took more time in planning. This is just from an outsiders perspective.

cough!!! cough!!! cough!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

OPPS!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I mean,

COF!!! COF!!! COF!!!

LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think it is a disservice to fans to change the entire place you intend to have the game at the last minute. I would say SC is to blame for no seating. They could have played it on their own field if they had took more time in planning. This is just from an outsiders perspective.

It wasn't changed at the last minute...oh diminutive one. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> There ya go stickin' you fingers where they don't belong again.

Never would have guessed you would blame SC for something /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />