HC at Father Ryan

patriot04

Both Allen and Gaddis carried the ball many more times than two and three. get your facts straight, and give credit where credit is due. good show for the irish, hope they prepare well this week for hillwood. word on the street is mulloy is back and 110%. look out toppers

The only way Gaddis carried a ball was if he held one on the bus ride to Nashville.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that is my point right back at you. You losers always point to the fact that you weren't really trying to win and they other team pulled out all the stops to win at all costs. Do you actually think this is Lussier's first rodeo?

Ole Dad

I was at the scrimmage sitting next to the statisticians in the stands. Allen and Teague combined for a grand total of seven carries in a half of football. I take nothing away from the Irish. They are a good team. My point was to "Ole Dad" . If he thinks that Gaddis treated this scrimmage like a game then he is crazy. Those two guys accounted for almost 5000 yards last year and over sixty touchdowns. My simple point is that had it been a game their carries would have added up to closer to twenty than seven. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool. Who cares who wins a scrimmage on the scoreboard. In fact I don't even remember a score on the scoreboard that night. Good luck to both teams.

And that is my point right back at you. You losers always point to the fact that you weren't really trying to win and they other team pulled out all the stops to win at all costs. Do you actually think this is Lussier's first rodeo?

Ole Dad

There is a difference between pulling three high-level division one prospects and pulling a kid who will be one heck of an accountant in 8 years. Not that I care either way, it's a frickin' scrimmage.

Ole Dad

Nobody said Lussier pulled out all of the stops. Why would YOU say such a stupid thing. No coach in his right mind would pull out all the stops in a scrimmage. My original point was simply that I think Henry County would win a regular game with Father Ryan. I didn't know that you were related to Coach Lussier and that you would have such a problem with that statement. The reason I think Henry County would win is because Henry County did not utilize two of the best players in the state nearly to the degree they would have in a game. If Father Ryan has two such players that they held back like Gaddis held those two back, then I have not heard or read about them. I am sure however that you had a better vantage point to watch the scrimmage down there in Vero Beach.

It is almost game day. TRG, what is the point of talking about a scrimmage 2 days before the first game of the season? Time for us to move it on over to real time, don't you think?

You are right wingman but as long as he continues to take shots at me and misrepresent what I say then I will respond. I am excited about the game.