Smith Co.s new football coach

fanman

Guest Lowdown

Goolsby was told by Maynord after the 2000 Football Season. I think that it was in the spring. Goolsby said that he would think about doing it. He knew it was coming, because he hasn't got a High School Certification. When the school's split with the middle school, Goolsby was the logical choice for the job. He was told by Maynord that he was going to be coaching the Jr. High in Maynord's office. Rumor has it that he has been trying to get out of it since then.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean that Macon County is using a waiver for Goolsby to teach there?...Seems odd that they would allow that...what with all the Gateway Testing and all...oh well...

and thank you, Fan...I'm glad we get to keep Nate...everyone needs a good (nate)Dogg... :) You even get some Bee points... :D

[Edited by QueenBee on 8-3-02 8:31P]

[Edited by QueenBee on 8-3-02 8:49P]

About 30...cause you've been doing so well on the Gordansville thang...f9d...

And you know there is no payment for the Jive...you get to save your points for more important things...like membership to the Top Brass...whatever the heck that is...

Gonna have to get the Fan Ad thing going quickly...gotta get Coach T up here for the Owls-Cubs game...might even have to do some post-game tailgating...the cousin will be here for that game... :)

Posted by QueenBee:

About 30...cause you've been doing so well on the Gordansville thang...f9d...

And you know there is no payment for the Jive...you get to save your points for more important things...like membership to the Top Brass...whatever the heck that is...

Gonna have to get the Fan Ad thing going quickly...gotta get Coach T up here for the Owls-Cubs game...might even have to do some post-game tailgating...the cousin will be here for that game... :)

If the Cubs is referring to Gordonsville on August 30th, I can't make that one. If it is referring to Trousdale then that is a possibility.

I'll be at Portland for the White House game on the 29th, then here is Lawrenceburg for the "Cowbell Game" with Giles County on the 30th, and probably in South Pittsburg on the 31st.

Guest AirStrike

Low Down , the logical choice i think for jr. high was coach "dickerson. Since he is the only one that has not done his "Tour of Duty". And Queenie is not Trey S. "BEING WAIVED" at SCHS because my child was in his 8th grade class last year? And you being or acting like a special ed. teacher should Know This!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

I AM a special education teacher...and I take that responsibility very seriously...as you pointed out...Sanders is being "waived" this year...BUT...he has been working on his special education endorsement for a few years now...taking time in the summers to complete his requirements for certification...a finer teacher than Sanders would be hard to find...your son was lucky to be in his class last year... :)

It warms my heart to see another bleacher coach on here telling the real coaches what, who, and when. Airstrike, Maybe you should become a teacher and a coach. Then you could decide who is the person for the Jr. High job. lowdown's account is as accurate as I know. If you don't like it then complain to your hearts content, but know that it isn't going to change anything. The best people for the best jobs are in place.