Smith Co.s new football coach

fanman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing...in no way did you make that post alone. Im not sure who helped you but going by your previous posts you had help. How do I know?? You didn't misspell every other word. Second...At Gordansville the "TOP BRASS" may be someone else...but over here it is the Principle...Director of Schools ect...Third...I will not bad mouth Coach Ford and he may have went to Gordansville...but where did he send his kids?? Even when he coached at G-ville his daughter went to Smith Co...go figure. And for that matter..he lived in Carthage.

Fan(oops...and QueenBee..lots of brass there...:)

[Edited by fanman on 8-2-02 6:29P]

chez man, do you think a donkey can coach better than a man or women could ? the donkey would do ok at home games but road games,i read some where that donkeys dont like riding on a bus. Mr. Ed was a talking horse,tried to get into college but failed the ACT,he now work's part-time at a golf course cleaning out sand traps,he still thinks college and coaching is in his future.[wondering if a donkey could get along with the"Top Brass".]

[Edited by natedogg on 8/2/02 11:59P]

oldchsman,who gives a flip about a jr. high football coach's records? how about 763 jr. high coachs,a est. 22,000 kids who will play this fall,thousands of parents,students,and fans who will be at the games.[info. obtained from the "TOP BRASS" hand book] good riddance or good luck,coach goolsby needs to know.

first thing"i post alone"i'm spelling better because i bought one of them thar dickshanares this summer at smith co.(carthage)Wal Mart.i noticed in youre post you listed Princ.,Dir. of Schools and then"ETC"as"TOP BRASS." who's the "ETC"?(wondering if"ETC"is made up of "PMAC" parents mad at coachs or"FWLTC"fans who like to coach.)

Dude..you missed your last dose of Prozac. Go bother some other thread...nobody here wants to see you babble. And for sure...somebody else is posting for you. So give it up clown and go away. You will get all you want the end of this month.

Fan(who is glad to see someone else help old nate out..he needed it)

And choirboy...the jr. high principle was Coach Goolsbys boss...not the high school principle/coach.

[Edited by fanman on 8-3-02 1:15P]