Smith Co.s new football coach

fanman

Why Queenie...you will live alot longer if you forgive...like in the future..when you come to me in need...I will be able to look past all the slights and digs and most of all...taking up with Twanvader, evil dude of darkness.

Fan(who is known to hold a grudge for decades...what can I say? Do as I say not as I do...:)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about anyone else but I think Anderson for Goolsby is a WONDERFUL trade. Not that I didn't "like" Goolsby. Anderson has got to be the better football man. To have a former head man at the high school level head your new middle school program,

well that's just good as grits. GO OWLS!

There is no need to down any other coach. Goolsby probably made the best decision for him. I think most everyone here wishes him luck at Macon Co. He and Gentry did a great job with the Junior High. Both had undefeated regular seasons. I'm sure Coach A will carry that over to the new Middle School.

coach anderson? is this the same coach schs people run out of town a few years ago? good luck on youre second tour of duty. coach goolsby was a good coach,a good man. he was a owl player,he was a owl coach,now he's at macon co. good luck in the future coach G.and check with coach anderson on the correct spelling of his alma matta.

If I remember correctly coach Anderson was awarded the 2A coach of the year. And the follow year he was run off.

If he is such a great deal for the middle school, shouldn"t he still be coaching at the high school?? And I still say mr. Goosbly has the best record in jr. high over a three year period as long as I can remember.

I dont remember Coach Anderson being "ran" anywhere. He left to go back to Lebanon of his own free will and had the support of the top brass here. He left Wilson Central for health reasons I believe. You Gordansville guys better be worried about other things...it aint long now!!!!

Fan(who wonders if natedogg knows where Turney Ford coached all those years BEFORE he went to Gordansville..plus Anderson's wife is from Smith Co...we will give him alittle slack)

[Edited by fanman on 7-31-02 10:44P]

Hey guys (and gal), hold all my calls this week, I'm going camping with some gridders. No computers even in the county I don't think so unless someone from Goodpasture has a laptop, I'll be back in a week. And even then if my posts seem few and far b/tn, don't fret, I have to sweat through one more of my own fall camps. I'll muster enough evergy for the good threads. Smith Co. and Cookeville? You're getting too close to my neck of the woods boys~

Camping in 90 degree heat?...righhht. I use to call it "camping" too. Stay out of trouble dude. We will save all the good stuff for ya. Im not sure what day the scrimmage with Cookeville is. You need to come over and spy..I mean watch.

Fan(if I kept the hours tbp did I would be a zombie...save the smart remarks Twanvader and Queen)

[Edited by fanman on 8/1/02 7:25A]

Nate...I don't have to check with Coach A for the spelling.

It is G-o-r-d-A-n-s-v-i-l-l-e! We all know that. Rene...

Coach Goolsby did a fantastic job at the Junior High. He did have the best record since Harold Oldham. I don't think hardly anyone has been in the job over 3 years in the last 20... at least. I wish him well at Macon.

tbp...come look for us. I'm sure we will be there. We'll be looking for you, so we can distract you hehehehe. Good luck at camp. Let us know how P-town does against Godpasture and the others.

[Edited by Antwan on 8/1/02 9:36A]