Smith Co.s new football coach

fanman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been in the eastern time zone the last couple of days and I don't think I've adjusted yet, or I'm just horribly bored. By the post you can tell how much sleep I obtained last night. What positions does the new coaching position entail and who is the lucky recipient?

Former Middle School coach goolsby has left...to go to Macon Co. and act as an assistant under Pat Dyer...

Coach Richard Anderson has already begun working with the Middle School team...He will be taking the helm as the head coach...Welcome back to Smith County Coach Anderson...

Fanman...Coach Anderson was always a pleasure to work with...you might want to take some lessons...

Black Wednesday...hmmmmmmm...

gooslby was the coach of the middle school team...Gentry is the cheerleader sponsor!...and an assistant on the high school team...

Rumor has it that Trey Sanders might be the new baseball coach...but that's just a rumor...cause he's awfully busy in the Spring time with those I.E.P.S...

Goolsby was to go back to coach the middle school. Gentry is coaching high school only. I guess Goolsby did not want to go back to the middle school, so he left for Macon County High. I'm sure Coach A will do a good job at the middle school with a lot less pressure on him.

Yeah...you detected a bit...a BUNCH...but hey...that's just me...

No sarcasm where Anderson is concerned though...I truly enjoyed working with him...it'll be good to have him home...and I see a great future for Smith County football now...good feeder program...good high school program...and the Junior Pro program is even kicking in...so GO OWLS!

I don't know if Anderson will be helping with the high school or not...I don't think Goolsby was going to be allowed to...so I don't know if Anderson will be or not...