District 7AA

lawildcatfan

Upperman Bees will give them a run for their money, I'm gonna say they grab it this year

I agree Upperman will give LA a serious run this year..It will be great games every time they play. But I will give LA the nod for the schedule strength, reigning district champs, plus being a homer. But, I am not over looking UHS out by any means and I guarantee Melton and the team is either. These two teams have real potential for the boro (LA expects to retun) and making noise there!

LA is too deep in talent not to win 7aa. uhs top five plays pretty well but LA is 8-10 deep without much if any drop off and that will make a huge differance in losing close games. I don't look for LA to lose a district game maybe 1 at upperman but I see everybody else with 3 or more losses.

bigdaddy how you doing, you must be happy with what the boys and girls are returning at hogeye, hang in there and hope you get home soon

Thanks for asking...Doing good. Counting down the days!! Yeah I think alot of folks are excited about what LA has the potenial for this season boys and girls! How are you?