Region 7-4A

Red Warrior

realgame, get over yourself. Nobody really cares what you think so its not going to make anybody happy or unhappy. From the sounds of your posts, it is apparent that I have forgotten more about football than you currently know. But its my opinion that we are just as sharp this year as last - which wasn't too much the beginning of August.

Hey Yanker! Yeah, we've found a new Team Mom disguised under a new name. There is always some joker who likes to get on here and bash the team or coaches with negative comments and call themselves realistic. Oh my, I think my sensitive side is coming out - I might need to cry on your shoulder a while Yanker! This reminds of how you used to upset me so much a few years ago. /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />

I have not read one of your posts that indicate that you know ANYTHING about football. Did you see that movie with Jack Nicholson where the famous line is "You can't handle the truth" ? Well, you don't seem to able to handle it. I have supported our team through the good years and the bad. I will continue to do so, but I will be realistic. I support our coaches and have said nothing negative about them. You are either one of the coaches who should have thicker skin than you seem to have, or you are an overly sensitive woman. Which is it? I hope our team does well but we ARE NOT where we were at this time last year on defense or in the passing game. I sincerely hope that we get there. OPEN YOUR EYES and stop being so sensitive and defensive.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people up in Henryland continue to amaze an amused YANKER!!! You do NOT have any idea how to handle success...because it is so rare up your way!!! You are fighting among yourselves like you were two years ago. Before too long, Team Mom will be back to join the fray!!!!! You can forget about the region championship...that will belong to Northside...but the YANKER hopes that you continue to beat up one another...for that is a battle that you may actually be able to win!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE LEGENDARY YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of us on the bottom we don't have to argue, we can only go up or stay the same so we don't need to worry about the State Championship before we play a game. Rebuilding does take some pressure off!

Big Red will be fine and I think it is hard on the fan base when it's not a question of being better than the region but better than the rest of the state. I see both sides of the sensitive/positive and realistic/negative but don't see bashing. Everyone has an opinion and some worry while others are excited about the potential. Coaches have a way to fix or mask problems and you have a great set there. It might not be undefeated but does it really matter if you get a chance at the end?

Good luck and wish the rest of us a few moral victories.

For those of us on the bottom we don't have to argue, we can only go up or stay the same so we don't need to worry about the State Championship before we play a game. Rebuilding does take some pressure off!

Big Red will be fine and I think it is hard on the fan base when it's not a question of being better than the region but better than the rest of the state. I see both sides of the sensitive/positive and realistic/negative but don't see bashing. Everyone has an opinion and some worry while others are excited about the potential. Coaches have a way to fix or mask problems and you have a great set there. It might not be undefeated but does it really matter if you get a chance at the end?

Good luck and wish the rest of us a few moral victories.

Great post. Good luck to yall (except against us).

Great post. Good luck to yall (except against us).

I am a new poster and I have read these threads for some time and have been quite amused. I feel I need to add some wisdom to these threads. Henry County will win the region hands down. They are head and shoulders above the rest. Northside will finish a distant second. Third and fourth are up for grabs. The Pats will go deep in the playoffs with a good chance to play for a state title.

I am a Big Red fan but I am much more realistic than I think you are. I have seen no indication that we will be as good as we were last year. Our defense is weak up front and we have no passing game at all. Were you at the scrimmage a week ago? If you were, then you must not have watched it. If you weren't, then you didn't miss much.

I do not know which scrimmage you watched, the first score was via the air on the Patriots first possession. Did you happen to notice that #34 ran the ball about 3 times in the first 30 plays, and that # 3 ran the ball about 3 times in the first 30 plays? I would say that you were more concerned with number of scores than noticing the obvious. I am sure coach Gaddis was looking at a few players as he nows what 34 and 3 can do. On game night, 3 and 34 will account for more plays than jsut a combined 20%. The Patriots may not have looked as good as they were last year but they did not look great against Hopkinsville last year at this time or Father Ryan. Both were not pretty performances by the Patriots, was it because the coaches were looking at some things and not trying to win a scrimmage in which each team gets 10 plays without down and distance? I dont know, but you must.

I do not know which scrimmage you watched, the first score was via the air on the Patriots first possession. Did you happen to notice that #34 ran the ball about 3 times in the first 30 plays, and that # 3 ran the ball about 3 times in the first 30 plays? I would say that you were more concerned with number of scores than noticing the obvious. I am sure coach Gaddis was looking at a few players as he nows what 34 and 3 can do. On game night, 3 and 34 will account for more plays than jsut a combined 20%. The Patriots may not have looked as good as they were last year but they did not look great against Hopkinsville last year at this time or Father Ryan. Both were not pretty performances by the Patriots, was it because the coaches were looking at some things and not trying to win a scrimmage in which each team gets 10 plays without down and distance? I dont know, but you must.

I completely agree with the prophet, coaching staffs know what some guys can do and in scrimmages they are assessing talent in many areas. The average person only sees the scoreboard.

I completely agree with the prophet, coaching staffs know what some guys can do and in scrimmages they are assessing talent in many areas. The average person only sees the scoreboard.

I agree. The prophet seems to know what he is talking about. I have the utmost confidence in Gaddis and his staff. They will have the guys ready to play next Friday. They will win handily and will never look back.

I have not stated that #3 and #34 did not play well. I have said that we have problems in the defesive line and in the passing game. I am a Big Red fan. I always have been. What you have told me has nothing to do with my post. Were you even at the scrimmage? Do you think that a single TD pass makes for a good passing game? If so, then you also know very little about football. You are in a growing list of overly sensitive fans. I have been realistic and have spoken the truth. You need to try the to do the same. Meanwhile, don't be so sensitive.

I frankly don't care who you agree with. The simple facts are that we better improve a whole lot on the defensive line and in the passing game. I sincerely hope we do. I certainly hope our coaches aren't telling our players that things are as great as you sensitive fans seem to think they are. If they are, then we are in trouble.

I agree. The prophet seems to know what he is talking about. I have the utmost confidence in Gaddis and his staff. They will have the guys ready to play next Friday. They will win handily and will never look back.

This is getting totally ridiculous. Drewcephus has got all of you overly sensitive fans thinking that I am questioning our coaches. No such thing has happened. I continue to simply state that our passing game and defensive line are both in need of MUCH improvement if we are to be as good as you all expect.

This is getting totally ridiculous. Drewcephus has got all of you overly sensitive fans thinking that I am questioning our coaches. No such thing has happened. I continue to simply state that our passing game and defensive line are both in need of MUCH improvement if we are to be as good as you all expect.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Now its time to play...........The Blame Game!!! Now that's amusing realgame.

Gosh, I guess all us sensitive fans are dead wrong. We need to open our eyes and see how pitiful our dear 'ol Patriots are!

I frankly don't care who you agree with. The simple facts are that we better improve a whole lot on the defensive line and in the passing game. I sincerely hope we do. I certainly hope our coaches aren't telling our players that things are as great as you sensitive fans seem to think they are. If they are, then we are in trouble.

Look back at my earlier post from Mon. night and you'll see that I have not said everything was peachy, but it is only a scrimmage and scrimmages are designed to see areas of strength and areas of weakness. I'm not going to get hateful and bicker with a fellow Patriot fan because that is counter productive and looks ridiculous to our fans and the fans of other team throughout the state. Let's all just say we're excited about the upcoming game and let our players and coaches worry about the finer points of the game. 10 more days to kickoff!!!