Grace Christian/Knox Central Scrimmage

THEDIDDLER

Its not nice to poke fun at the education in Scott County. Just because you have probably never held a real job or have ever played the gam eof football doesn't mean you can talk about the fine folks up here in Scott County. Just because you have a snot nosed kid that attends Grace and just because you brought in some players that weren't loyal enough to try and stay at their home school (Clinton) and turn things around to help make you all a competitive football team in a weak region doesn't mean that you can hang with Oneida. Good job Grace you beat Central's freshman team. If you want to try and play with the bigs boys come on up the mountain and get a dose of the Indians. Go Oneida.

No, we beat the Varsity team..those are the facts...and Clinton was the only ones that were not loyal to loyal students and athletes...don't blame the kids on this one cause it won't fly...the truth will stand when all else fails..

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And when all you're play makers come from nearby schools, define that for us,ole wise one, lets see ,where did Wanamaker ,Williams, Amos, Little and Hester come from.If if looks and smells like poo poo, it probably is.

Pujo, You don't have the answers just like Central didnt have the answers for our offense last night

1a football represents small town football. If your going to play 1a don't go out and recruit the best players in the knoxville area that will come to your school because you have more money than public schools. Thats the problem with privates. they need there own class. We could call it money-A !!!!!!!!!!!

Well I understand where you get your perception from it's a school in West Knoxville that plays division 2 ball. But for other private schools in the Knoxville area that is not the norm. Most people are makeing huge sacrifices to have their kids in these schools and if good atheletes are drawn to them it isn't about money or even the sports programs, if you ask their parents most of them will tell you they simply want the private school environment for their kids.

No, we beat the Varsity team..those are the facts...and Clinton was the only ones that were not loyal to loyal students and athletes...don't blame the kids on this one cause it won't fly...the truth will stand when all else fails..

I just called my buddy again to get the facts straight and he said that it was Centrals freshman and a couple of JV players. Good job Grace, way to brag about beating a freshman team. Those kids were so loyal they jumped ship. Go Oneida.

I just called my buddy again to get the facts straight and he said that it was Centrals freshman and a couple of JV players. Good job Grace, way to brag about beating a freshman team. Those kids were so loyal they jumped ship. Go Oneida.

Okay...whatever...now it's just getting funny........if that's how you want to cover the loss...the players and coaches know and that's all that matters...Thank God in Heaven that they left Clinton...best life move those boys could have ever made! A great choice! Go Rams!

Dude this is killing you i do believe. Tell you what you and your buddy get over on the 4A message board and see if anyone from Central is denieing it. You need to figure out youre to young to fool people over 12

Okay...whatever...now it's just getting funny........if that's how you want to cover the loss...the players and coaches know and that's all that matters...Thank God in Heaven that they left Clinton...best life move those boys could have ever made! A great choice! Go Rams!

Best life move? Really?

I've been following this post today, and I think it's great that Grace beat Central. I'm happy for their players and their coaching staff. So what if some of the kids are from Clinton? Most of those kids played for Grace head coach, Randy McKamey when they were in middle school. He's a great coach, and he has a great staff. I could understand how kids who already know him would want to play for him. However, I do think it's ridiculous to say that switching from Clinton to Grace is the best life move they could make. Yes, Clinton is down. It seems like they're getting better under Andy Shattuck, but it is tough to rebuild something that was so decimated by the last coaching staff....

I'm sorry, I got off on a Clinton tangent.... Anyway, congratulations to Grace on their well-played scrimmage. Hopefully grace and onieda will meet in the playoffs and settle this ridiculous argument.

Best life move? Really?

I've been following this post today, and I think it's great that Grace beat Central. I'm happy for their players and their coaching staff. So what if some of the kids are from Clinton? Most of those kids played for Grace head coach, Randy McKamey when they were in middle school. He's a great coach, and he has a great staff. I could understand how kids who already know him would want to play for him. However, I do think it's ridiculous to say that switching from Clinton to Grace is the best life move they could make. Yes, Clinton is down. It seems like they're getting better under Andy Shattuck, but it is tough to rebuild something that was so decimated by the last coaching staff....

I'm sorry, I got off on a Clinton tangent.... Anyway, congratulations to Grace on their well-played scrimmage. Hopefully grace and onieda will meet in the playoffs and settle this ridiculous argument.

Yes we have a great coach in McKamey and his staff is wonderful but onlyabout 5 of the players at Grace played for him in the past,I guess that is what leads people to believe the entire Clinton Football team is at Grace. As far as RamFan's statement about a life decision if you make the decision to attend a Christian school it is a life decision because it is definently totally opposite from being in public school so I see their point

Yes we have a great coach in McKamey and his staff is wonderful but onlyabout 5 of the players at Grace played for him in the past,I guess that is what leads people to believe the entire Clinton Football team is at Grace. As far as RamFan's statement about a life decision if you make the decision to attend a Christian school it is a life decision because it is definently totally opposite from being in public school so I see their point

People who act like the entire Clinton football team is at Grace are just jealous or scared of the product Grace is putting on the field. To be honest, with the way things have been for the last 9 years at clinton, I could understand if more wanted to transfer to Grace. I hope they don't, but I don't blame them. I wish them the best at Grace, just as I wish coach McKamey and his staff the best.

Yeah I probably took the "best decision of their lives" quote the wrong way. I guess at the moment I was just thinking about football and not about the whole package of a Christian education...My bad.

People who act like the entire Clinton football team is at Grace are just jealous or scared of the product Grace is putting on the field. To be honest, with the way things have been for the last 9 years at clinton, I could understand if more wanted to transfer to Grace. I hope they don't, but I don't blame them. I wish them the best at Grace, just as I wish coach McKamey and his staff the best.

Yeah I probably took the "best decision of their lives" quote the wrong way. I guess at the moment I was just thinking about football and not about the whole package of a Christian education...My bad.

Smitty,...I like you,! I can tell your a class act. I think you have this thread figured out. To summarize, Grace 27 Knox Central 21. It was like a boxing match,...fast and furious neither team took a starter out until it was over. It was very clear, the varsity was in a game jersey,...freshman, in practice jersey. Varsity played for 2 hours,..freshmen 30 min. The fresh/jv score was 7 to 7. Boy those Onieda fans can't stand it. I will say this,....Onieda better win ever game with the hype they are creating. Hat's off to coach Helton and his staff they too were a class act. It might have been one of the best things that could have happend to his program, unfortuantly it may be bad for Grace if it make them feel like world beaters. I wish the Cats the best of luck. If they stay healthy they will be hard to handle. Just ask the 120 that were dressed out for Jeff Co or the "tribe" up at DB. And as for Pujo,...I think my friend you have lost your "Mujo" You have really let this get to you and when you cry and complain people see your true colors. >>>Leonards Loser ....HAMPTON!

I gotta say, it sounds like Grace may be getting too big for their britches. I understand how good it feels when you're part of a losing program, and that begins to turn to around but guys, the more talking you do here, the more of a bullseye you're going to have on your back when you go to the country to play these boys who eat, sleep and breathe football. Take the advice of a former 1A private school player, its alot easier to take down a lion if he doesn't know you're coming.

To start out with, talk is cheap. Its easy to talk like your an All-Pro team when you haven't played a game yet. Another thing is about the team thats fire is being fueled, Onieda, yea they're the real deal. They are big and have a very very tough defence. And finally both Hampton and Cloudland are very good. So if you want some recognition go out and beat some quality teams and win the conference. I see this conference very close right now, it is extremely hard to tell. Maybe ill narrow it down a little bit here on friday night.