3 Time State Champ Fulton Falcons !

Bravey

Cant get naybody to talk about the 3 time state champs .. team that has played in the Boro 5 out of the last 6 years ..its pretty impressive for a public school to have achieved this goal each year ... good athletes and good coaches is whats its all about ... Falcons usually start out slow and get better as year progresses and this year will be the same probably .. starting out with 5A Oak Ridge will be tough again ... Falcons are very young .. possibly starting 5 or 6 Sophs ... they only have maybe 5 or 6 seniors who play ..the rest Sophs and Jrs .. and about 3 very good looking freshmen ... it will take awhile for the young pups to get it going but come playoffs watch out .... I cant even get Turtle to talk about the Falcons ... Sophs Winters, Thomas, Cason, Miller, Brown, Pitchford, Cotner and Williams are getting alot of time and look to have a good nucleus for the next 3 years ... add in some others and Fulton may be around for awhile .. maybe getting back to the Boro if not this year then next .... it may be a bit much to ask of these young guys to get there this year but they should make playoffs and get matched with AE or Catholic again .. and then any of those 3 teams could take it all the way ... I picked Catholic and Lipscomb last year to get to Boro so I will pick them again ... same 2 teams and hope Im wrong again .......

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I detect some jealousy from whatever team you root for KKEEVV !!!

Well what is there to say? We all know they're young and we all know all you Fulton fans are expecting them to reach the Boro again.. But look, this isn't Fulton year this year.. Its all about them Roadrunners. So yeah you had your fun the last 6 years but you have to remember 2001 is the year AE won it and they're due for a gold ball this year.

I heard that Fulton has a kicker/field goal kicker this year!! That's great news but how are the QB's, DB's, WR's looking? Fulton Strenght will be their OLine and probably their DLine. Other then that its a toss up for everything else...Another thing how's Mr. Styles looking at WR? ITs funny how he just walked straight in at Fulton and is already being named one of the starting WR's! Hahahahaha

You mention Pitchford if he can stay healthy, he should be a BIG TIME help for the Fulton program.. Also, BT he has the speed to be like Bart so watchout for BT too.

OK is that good TAd?

Also, GO AE!!!

We all know they're young and we all know all you Fulton fans are expecting them to reach the Boro again..

If you read my post again you will see that I said I thought they were too young to make it to the Boro this year and that I said any of the 3 AE, Fulton or Catholic could play for it .. with also saying that I pick Catholic to play Lipscomb this ..so where you get all you Fulton fans are expecting to reach the Boro again I dont know .. if you would read all posts before you posted you would get the comment correct !!!

I heard that Fulton has a kicker/field goal kicker this year!! That's great news but how are the QB's, DB's, WR's looking? Fulton Strenght will be their OLine and probably their DLine. Other then that its a toss up for everything else...Another thing how's Mr. Styles looking at WR? ITs funny how he just walked straight in at Fulton and is already being named one of the starting WR's! Hahahahaha

You mention Pitchford if he can stay healthy, he should be a BIG TIME help for the Fulton program.. Also, BT he has the speed to be like Bart so watchout for BT too.

OK is that good TAd?

Also, GO AE!!!

I hope they got a good kicker .. that would be fun to watch ... Wr's have looked failrly well ... Jamichael has caught the ball well ... on the Styles comment ... you mean to me that AE has never had a transfer come in and start ... well if they are a part of the team would you not let them compete for a starting position ??? Seems like I remember a couple of kids from Fulton transfering to AE and start .. dont make me mention names ....... Go Falcons !!!!

We all know they're young and we all know all you Fulton fans are expecting them to reach the Boro again..

Where did I say that Fulton was going to Boro .. I said that I thought they were too young .. I even went on to say that I thought any of the (3) AE, Fulton and Catholic could possibly get there ..and I even went ahead and picked Catholic and Lipscomb to play in the Boro and hoping I was wrong again .... dont include me in that comment ... but I will say this .. AE does have some good players just like Fulton but I think AE gets outcoached by Fulton !!! Fulton staff has been in place a long time and know how to work together .. I think there has been too much turnover in AE's staff ....

Cant get naybody to talk about the 3 time state champs .. team that has played in the Boro 5 out of the last 6 years ..its pretty impressive for a public school to have achieved this goal each year ... good athletes and good coaches is whats its all about ... Falcons usually start out slow and get better as year progresses and this year will be the same probably .. starting out with 5A Oak Ridge will be tough again ... Falcons are very young .. possibly starting 5 or 6 Sophs ... they only have maybe 5 or 6 seniors who play ..the rest Sophs and Jrs .. and about 3 very good looking freshmen ... it will take awhile for the young pups to get it going but come playoffs watch out .... I cant even get Turtle to talk about the Falcons ... Sophs Winters, Thomas, Cason, Miller, Brown, Pitchford, Cotner and Williams are getting alot of time and look to have a good nucleus for the next 3 years ... add in some others and Fulton may be around for awhile .. maybe getting back to the Boro if not this year then next .... it may be a bit much to ask of these young guys to get there this year but they should make playoffs and get matched with AE or Catholic again .. and then any of those 3 teams could take it all the way ... I picked Catholic and Lipscomb last year to get to Boro so I will pick them again ... same 2 teams and hope Im wrong again .......

i hear yall have a really tough schedule and have a strong division

i hear yall have a really tough schedule and have a strong division

They play Oak Ridge a 5A school, Tyner a very good 3A team from Chattanooga and Morristown East a 4A school out of region .. and region 2 - 3A is a strong region with AE, Catholic , Anderson Co and Kingston and has produced a Boro paticipant for the last 7 or 8 years straight.

Hey Turtle ... watch out for Fulton's secret weapon .. and I aint talking about a kicker and I aint talking about Styles .... thats all Im gonna say !!! But it wont be a secret weapon by the time AE and Fulton play ...

Hahahaha Fulton doesn't have a secret weapon!! If you're talking about your running back as in Marco, hahahah he's not that big of a factor..

And I know you didn't mention Fulton going back to the Boro I said, "Most of ALL you FULTON FANS!" THat means everyone not just you! Coach Black's oldest daughter mess with me everyday I see her and we get into it like me and KW used too..

But like I stated its AE's year...

Well I detect some jealousy from whatever team you root for KKEEVV !!!

Then you detect wrong. Sorry to disappoint.

The fact that no one is talking about them...except for you Tad and you seem to be beating your chest really hard about them, no one else has done a whole lot to talk about them. Hence I stand by my original statement that FULTON fans are the only ones wanting to discuss FULTON football. Now if you want to talk East Tennessee teams in general and what it will take to get past the likes of Fulton, A-E, Catholic and (insert team here) to get beyond the first and second rounds of the playoffs that's good discussion. Otherwise it's a hype campaign for a team that lost all their skill players from the starting lineup last season and returns most of their linemen and that was runner-up to Lipscomb in the championship.

There...are you happy? I discussed FULTON and probably a little more than I wanted to from the get go.