Gordonsville @ Macon Co. Scrimmage

croz6110

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll have a gem in him man....he's T O U G H with another year under his belt he will be a hoss on the field

He seems like a good kid as well. As tough as he is and the underclassmen coming up with him. If they all stick with it, Marshall will have some fine teams. I still think they'll surprise some people this year.

I wasn't made aware of the beauty contest????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

It's obvious funnelweb should be the champ since the standards are so high it seems /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I don't know who he is, but I think he types before he thinks. Football coaches ain't supposed to be pretty.

He seems like a good kid as well. As tough as he is and the underclassmen coming up with him. If they all stick with it, Marshall will have some fine teams. I still think they'll surprise some people this year.

Nice observation and the right attitude for a good fan. I think if your players buy into what Moose is trying to teach them, you will reap big rewards in the future. Coach Moose is sorely missed at Oakland.

old funnelflake has to be related to rankin.

He may not be too pretty, but I'm sure he's not a loser.

Is this him?I believe it is and if that is the case half the teams they play will forfeit from fear.So G'ville should do okay. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

These guys have some wonderful pictures on their computers....They mucst have nothing better to do.... Who does Gordonsville Play in their first game big reid

I'd be afraid to see the pics.you have on your computer. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />