Cloudland vs Avery

foreveranole

Dont get to carried away man, Avery is no pushover. They were missing some of their kids @ that Hampton , West Caldwell scrimmage. Also they only had one day in pads prior to that scrimmage. So we dont need to think it will be a cakewalk cause Brewer will have those kids ready to play ball. They have some speed they didnt get to show the other night. Couple of boys didnt have time in to get to go out in pads. Not taking nothing from Hampton they handled Averys line fairly easy. And if we have anything positive in this game it will come from O and D lines . And of course homefeild advantage and one lil thing called payback........... As far as out on the feild they have some speed and talent. If the fans cant get fired up for this one then their not really fans. Lot of bragging rights on the line for this one. Also im still wondering who all wants to tailgate , if we dont get rained out by the hurricane. Anyone who wants to come out early and talk a lil football, have a lil fun and grill out b 4 game Friday let me know .

I had ole Brew's lil brother fired up this morning. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Told him we were going to run over, around, and through the Avery defense. He said he hopes the Cloudland boys think it will be a cakewalk. I told him that Cloudland will be nothing but focused on winning. Nole, do you feel those butterflies tearin' you up? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had ole Brew's lil brother fired up this morning. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Told him we were going to run over, around, and through the Avery defense. He said he hopes the Cloudland boys think it will be a cakewalk. I told him that Cloudland will be nothing but focused on winning. Nole, do you feel those butterflies tearin' you up? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

tore up already bro , could set a record for attendance if it dont rain ...

You bet I'm tore up. I'm ready for some football. I feel like the bleachers are gonna be more full this year. Cloudland is gonna tear some heads up this year. I would like nothing better than to see Avery dominated Friday night. This is bringing some of the old King back in me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Whooooooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Picking the Landers in a squeaker. The boys are fired up and ready, and word has it the Avery boys don't seem very hungry to win it.

It'll be a packed house Friday night, rain or shine!

AVERY is hungry and will b fired up come Friday night , we need to be prepared for a battle. Brewer will have these boys willing and ready. Hope the outcome is in our favor , but dont think it will b easy . Jus my opinion though.

AVERY is hungry and will b fired up come Friday night , we need to be prepared for a battle. Brewer will have these boys willing and ready. Hope the outcome is in our favor , but dont think it will b easy . Jus my opinion though.

Avery has a Player @ QB and if that boy from out on Smokey Straight is running the ball we'll have fit bringing him down. I don't have any inside info on them Vikings but a school that big has to field a decent team. I for one am not doubting their chances. With that said though , I Believe in our 'Landers and predict a win. I can't wait to see that Trophy in the hallway of CHS! Go Landers!!!!!!