Cloudland vs Avery

foreveranole

Vol neither team really got to show anything . You dont get to get in any kind of flow in one qtr. I will say that from what i seen Cloudland came to play even if it was just one qtr. Hampton was used to running over us , and our boys didnt want that to happen Friday night. One thing that helped the Landers is that we got to play defense first and we played the rest of that qtr off of our momentum . We held them 3 and out then we got the ball and just controlled the clock. I know that the Dawgs didnt show much of their game but we really didnt give them time. We didnt run Morgan but once and didnt pass to Houtsma but once or twice , so we didnt show much of our offence . By the way who is this. We scored 6 Hampton 0

Hey nole the name is Tim Jarrett.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avery has a Player @ QB and if that boy from out on Smokey Straight is running the ball we'll have fit bringing him down. I don't have any inside info on them Vikings but a school that big has to field a decent team. I for one am not doubting their chances. With that said though , I Believe in our 'Landers and predict a win. I can't wait to see that Trophy in the hallway of CHS! Go Landers!!!!!!

Unless the Vikings' team tackling has improved this will be a VERY long game for them. One of the sorriest tackling bunches I've ever seen.