Week 0 Lake Co. @ Peabody

freeacen

Im sure Lake Co. will be looking for a little revenge after the thumping they took last year at home. Can the Tides ground game take the wind out of the Falcons? Or is this going to be the begining of a long season for Peabody fans?

Who are the players to watch for each team, and who will have the biggest impact?

wooooo whoooo its football time!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peabody will win this one. Lake Co. looks to be down this year. I saw them against Perry Co. in the Dyersburg jambo the other night and Perry Co. has only had their program for a couple of years. Lake Co.'s offense looked to be struggling a little. I think Peabody will pull this one out but it'll be ALOT closer than last year.

Peabody - 14

Lake Co. - 6

Peabody will win this one. Lake Co. looks to be down this year. I saw them against Perry Co. in the Dyersburg jambo the other night and Perry Co. has only had their program for a couple of years. Lake Co.'s offense looked to be struggling a little. I think Peabody will pull this one out but it'll be ALOT closer than last year.

Peabody - 14

Lake Co. - 6

Not sure how Trenton's offense is..if they are pretty good,will be a shootout..Lake Co had a couple players out of their lineup the other night,one being Dominic"Kruger"Kimble..Along with Dominic and Carlos Clark,will be two of the fastest receivers in the area..and Lake Co has two or three good running backs..I believe Lake Co will score at least 21 points but am really looking for around 28....or more...Lake Co lost their starting quarterback from last year to Dyersburg but most of their skill people are back ....Lake Co didn't attempt hardly any throws to Carlos Clark the other night,other than him coming round the end and him attempting to throw to a receiver at the start of the game...Dominic will play receiver and some at quarterback and when he plays quarterback, teams will have to respect his speed and running ability..I had heard he was going to be the quarterback but I guess maybe are going to use him and Carlos at the receiver spots and in the backfield..Lake Co won the 7 on 7 passing league at Martin over Dyer Co,Westview and McKenzie..They have the skill people..Lake Co will score points..Can they stop anyone else is what I'm wondering..!

Well from what I heard about the Trenton-Greenfield scrimmage, Trenton better step it up a little. I believe it ended in a tie. Not knockin Greenfield because they are slowly getting better, but Trenton should have probably thumped them. If the same team that played then comes into that game the game could be closer than it should be.

Im sure Lake Co. will be looking for a little revenge after the thumping they took last year at home. Can the Tides ground game take the wind out of the Falcons? Or is this going to be the begining of a long season for Peabody fans?

Who are the players to watch for each team, and who will have the biggest impact?

Lake Co lost one of their best athletes to Dyersburg in quarterback Seth Hinson..But Lake Co does have a couple receivers,Dominic Kimble and Carlos Clark,should be two of the best in the area..Dominic hasn't played in any of the jamborees ...Lake Co has two or three pretty good running backs in Avery,Blythe, and I believe Reed..Defense hasn't looked good at all though!

Can't remember whether it was this game or Union City etc..but seems like something happened to make the Lake Co coach get upset about something late in the game..Either Trenton kept Harper in and was still passing or scored at the end of a game on a pass or something..Can't remember..seems like something about one of the Lake Co games..

Trenton didn't look so hot in the jamboree. The RB and the DE are both pretty good but I don't think they even attempted a pass. Also look to have graduated the spread offense with Harper.

Three pretty good running backs. 2 Bone crushers and a speedster. The best set of ends in the region. And your right, bye bye spread. They attempted to run it in the spring, it was a total joke. Trentons defense was a big dissapointment in the jamboree, the offense, well 34 and 41 didn't get many carries, but when they did...... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Don't look for much passing out of the Tide, that never seems to change. (Or will it?)

Can't remember whether it was this game or Union City etc..but seems like something happened to make the Lake Co coach get upset about something late in the game..Either Trenton kept Harper in and was still passing or scored at the end of a game on a pass or something..Can't remember..seems like something about one of the Lake Co games..

Midway through the 3rd.... Harper ran for 70 some odd yards on third and long. Put Trenton up 54-6. Scott took the starters out after that. The game was over before the half. Lake Co. scored three times in the fourth against the Soph. team to bring it to 54-27.

wooooo whooooo 32 hours to go!!!!!!

ROLL TIDE !!!

You're probably right..The Tide will probably roll..Just read in the Lake co paper that the team was thin anyway with only 25 players and two starters had to go to the doctor yesterday..The starting center broke a finger and will be in a cast for 3 weeks and the linebacker was placed in a sling with a sprained shoulder and will miss this week...Also said senior tackle and two way starter ,Tommy Morris will miss the Trenton game due to a 1 game TSSAA suspension after being ejected in the final game of the season against Greenfield last year..Siad he already had two out ,one with an elbow injury and another with an eye injury....So with Lake Co already losing last years starting quarterback to Dyersburg, is going to be tough just fielding a team.......I may just stay home...lol