hamton@jhonson county

hightower66

Johnson Co returns most of their starters while Hampton is pretty much srarting over. Win or lose it will be a good game for Hampton. Hampton will be a tough bunch when they cut down on the youthful mistakes. Johnson Co is a good place to see what you're made of. Should be a good game.

Johnson Co returns most of their starters while Hampton is pretty much srarting over. Win or lose it will be a good game for Hampton. Hampton will be a tough bunch when they cut down on the youthful mistakes. Johnson Co is a good place to see what you're made of. Should be a good game.

I agree PUJO but this is almost always a close game and a hard hitting game. I do expect JC to win this year but the Dogs are never going to lay down against us and vice versa. I expect a two touchdown game in the end but it will be close for three quarters. 28-14 final. We should be pretty tough this year and as always Hampton will be a good game to toughen up with. Last year, we need to win that conference.

Guest longhorns51

JCHS got beat up and down the field last year so you better believe we havent forgotten that also most of our boys played in that game last year. I put part of the loss to hampton and the other losses on coach Atwood no disrespect to him the man is a great coach and being a Longhorn fan i put my trust in him and believe he is the coach to get us the MLC conf championship. Im good friends with one of the players and from what he has told me that in 2 a days and practice coach dosent run them that much so the conditioning is not there and we need that more than anything being that our roster is not that deep. That was very clear in the playoff game vs Morristown West we were leading at half and then the 2nd half we were killed. Anyways to answer the question Hampton 7 JCHS 24. Good luck LONGHORNS AND GOOD LUCK COACH ATWOOD.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I agree PUJO but this is almost always a close game and a hard hitting game. I do expect JC to win this year but the Dogs are never going to lay down against us and vice versa. I expect a two touchdown game in the end but it will be close for three quarters. 28-14 final. We should be pretty tough this year and as always Hampton will be a good game to toughen up with. Last year, we need to win that conference.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> whoever wins this game only loses 2 games this season. GO HORNS!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> whoever wins this game only loses 2 games this season. GO HORNS!!!

If the Horns dont unleash a ungodly rath on Hampton tomorrow night im going to be highly dissapointed, men this is our year at the MLC, and an awesome record, but you have to play tough every game..starting tomorrow. When they land into mountain city may they have fear among them, because they know they are gettin ready for a physical beat down for four quarters by a relentless and determined group of men.

GO HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!