Fulton @ Oak Ridge

SPLITBACK

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We agree, so get them a coach who thinks they are as important as you and I and will work and organize year round to make sure the "players" have the best chance to become the best players and team possible and carry on The Wildcat Tradition. Or you can sit around and be "The Victim" and use all of your excuses as a crutch each year.

"I have a new way and will take them a while to learn it"

"I don't have very good players this year"

"The other teams are better"

The fans don't support me"

"I'm black"

"The players don't have discipline"

"we are in a tough region"

So, what is the reason now that your little boys team will have a bad year?

Ole Dad

How about everybody start thinking about the players and the game they have this Friday night? You "adults" do realize (don't you?) that you are not doing them any good??? They need support! They are most important!

Look at post #72 in this thread! There is NO excuse for that type of post! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

per Turtle: IF I was Stevens I would look for you and knock you out... Better yet, I'm going to look for you and do that for Stevens.. Stand behind that man like I said! If you don't won't to cheer for him FIND YOU ANOTHER TEAM SORRY LOSER!!

Then turtle makes this post: Thanks Ruse!!! I didn't say I was going to knock the old man out I just said some words and he took it to the violence stage of me using my fist...

Sorry Turtle but those are more than words, it's a threat and an act of violence!

Be a man, apologize and everybody can move on!

Well look, they had erased this post so I forgot what was said.. But if I said that Hey, my bad I know I was out of lined but I'm just taking up for man that deserves the respect from all you fans...

Or you can sit around and be "The Victim" and use all of your excuses as a crutch each year.

"I have a new way and will take them a while to learn it"

"I don't have very good players this year"

"The other teams are better"

The fans don't support me"

"I'm black"

"The players don't have discipline"

"we are in a tough region"

So, what is the reason now that your little boys team will have a bad year?

Ole Dad

See you're not a true FAN!!! You're supposed to support a team and the COACHES STAFF no matter what. I'm a Cubs Fan and I've supported my Cubbies through it all(I must add this is our YEAR /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , the goat is no where around). With that said, that's what you all need to do is Support Stevens and his staff through it all no matter if they lose or win. Another thing Ole Dad, why does it matter that he's black? You're just showing the race card right there. stop living in the past and let that go!!! Why do you even keep up with OR when you don't support the coach?

Another thing is What if Jill Prudden has a losing season with the Lady Wildcats, are you going to support her? They haven't won the GOLD BALL nor have they been to the CHampionship in a little minute so do you bash her and her program like you doing Stevens?

And according to Tssaa.org, the last time Oak Ridge won a championship in Football was 1991... So you shouldn't be bashing Stevens considering the fact he took the program to the Ship 3 years ago which I must add that was his first year there...