Alcoa and Maryville 2008

fairplay2121

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Alcoa is starting to pull away on the name calling scoreboard !! We have a " moron " from Alcoasportsfan , and a few stupids , and arrogants from volfan5 !

Just joking with ya guys , lol

Alcoasportsfan? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I live in Blount County..............therefor.......BlountCountySportsFan?? Yes, Alcoa is first on my list.....

So, from now on pepvol IS Westknoxsportsfan. Hows Farragut going to do in golf and soccer this year! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Just joking with you too pep. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Alcoasportsfan? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I live in Blount County..............therefor.......BlountCountySportsFan?? Yes, Alcoa is first on my list.....

So, from now on pepvol IS Westknoxsportsfan. Hows Farragut going to do in golf and soccer this year! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Just joking with you too pep. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

WESTKNOX ? EWWW !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Believe me , I would pull for Alcoa against any knox team . I do respect Alcoa , no matter what volfan5 may think .

"If if's and but's were candy and nuts, then we'd all have a Merry Christmas."

This is why I love these forums, there's all this great hypothesizing and speculation. I've read a couple of pretty huge IF statements over the past few pages:

* An alcoa fan said "if we had beaten you many years in a row, you'd be complaining about us recruiting from all over teh state, etc." That's nice, but it's such speculation because no one has any idea what we'd do if someone dominated us for a few years...just hasn't happened.

* An MHS fan said "if we turn the ball over 6 or 7 times..." Does anyone know the last time we actually did turn it over that many times?

* An alcoa fan said "if you turn it over that much, we'll win by 3 td's..." Are you aware that GQ has only lost by more than 2 td's once EVER?

Interesting comment by Rankin in the paper. He must be drinking that Alcoa water. However, I heard an interview with GQ yesterday and he was in his classic Lou Holtz style. He was discussing the trick play against Halls and said "well, we'll probably have to run a trick play every series this week if we just want to stay in the game."

Classic. I love this week.

Thanks for the math lesson son. But in the past week I have heard slightly under 400, 400 even, and a little over 400. I have also heard 75 out for football, 80 something and one rounded it off to a hundred. Thanks for your "spin" though.

Your welcome sir , obviously you needed it. I go to Alcoa , and i work in the office frequently , our attendence is around 450 and yes , theres around 80 , even with your averaging and math its still only around 20% not 25% , have a nice day