COALFIELD vs. YORK

jkk#22

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey just wonderin wat everyones opinion is on this fridays game? i dont know much about york but i know coalfield has homefield and a bad taste in their mouths... PREDICTIONS ANYONE???

York won this game by like 60 last year. I will go with the fire breathing Dragons 49-0. Go Oneida (1992 State Champs)

Coalfield's a tough team, playing at home. I don't know if they can get past York but I think they will do better than last year.

well i played in that ugly game last year lol and i obviously have a biased opinion but coalfield has a good tandem of tailbacks with shawn and ryan armes it will be a better game than last year as they have a huge senior class with a year of playing experience..... that being said....coalfield...45-42

well i played in that ugly game last year lol and i obviously have a biased opinion but coalfield has a good tandem of tailbacks with shawn and ryan armes it will be a better game than last year as they have a huge senior class with a year of playing experience..... that being said....coalfield...45-42

Played in a few like that myself...more than I care to admit. Coach Henry is no spring chicken. He's a very good coach with a lot of experience and the Yellow Jackets are always tough with a ton a pride. I hope they do well to start the season off.

Played in a few like that myself...more than I care to admit. Coach Henry is no spring chicken. He's a very good coach with a lot of experience and the Yellow Jackets are always tough with a ton a pride. I hope they do well to start the season off.

yeah i never really did until this past season but now that the coaching situation has settled down they should perform better than last seaon but in all honesty a win vs york is an unlikely outcome...in scrimmages coalfield is driving great down the field but needs to learn how to finish