THE MCKENZIE REBELS

Butchie

Butchie...I'm sure you saw my post about playoff possibilities..Lake Co has to beat Greenfield or they're more than likely going to stay home...So..the only thing Lake Co needs to be thinking about now is winning...or get the basketballs out..At least if they win..could still end up in 4th place....If Gleason beats Union City..no matter if Lake Co beats Greenfield,,the Rebels are 2nd..I'm sure there's going to be a lot of Rebel fans rooting for the Gleason Bulldogs this week so the Rebels can stay home..

bigster,

Since Gleason is a suburb of McKenzie (or vice versa depending on who you are talking to) most likely we'd be pulling for the Bulldogs anyway but, this season it does take on a whole new meaning. A Bulldog win will put us playing at home and the Bulldogs in the playoffs. Ya'll need not worry too much about beating Greenfield IMO. And of course we have to beat South Fulton. If's, and's and but's!!! Region 7A is a sure 'nuff a mess this season, huh!? It's good though. The players from every town need to feel that there is no such thing as an "off week" in the schedule!!

That's kinda what we were used to dealing with in AA. Makes it all more intetresting and fun along the road!!

It was only a couple of seasons ago that we beat Lake Co. in Tiptonville thanks largely to some Falcon injuries in the game. But, in the end it was Lake Co. playing in the quarter finals and we were sitting home. That was a great game too by the way!!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I dug back into the archives and found this thread and brought it back into this century!! Where ya'll Rebels at?????

tha' duck

Darn Duck..I thought this post was about as old as us....Good luck to the Rebels ...If Lake Co happens tp stumble tomorrow night or even in the playoffs if we do happen to make it in..I'll be pulling for you guys and Union City and Gleason if they are the other team...Even Greenfield if they beat Lake Co..

Butchie, will you please deal with dogears while the rest of us carry on sane football talk on here!!! Where are you when we need you big guy!? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Duck, Dognutts Can Say What He Wants Too. But If We Get Past Manassas, Thier Sphinxters Will Have A Pucker Factor Of 50. It Will Be Time To Pull Out The Yellow Hankies And Steal Another One.

Congrats to the Rebels on their 41-0 win tonight over South Fulton. Now it's time to get extra serious. Our status for next week is still a little cloudy but, likely we'll be on the road to Manassas. Greenfield hung tough with Lake Co. tonight but, came up short. I think if Gleason can pull off a second straight win over Union City though it may keep us at home but, not sure. Somebody said that but, I haven't looked at it closely. No matter, we'll just go to Memphis and take care of business if that is what must be done!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!

REBEL PRIDE!!!!!!!!

SUPPORT COLONEL REB!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Guest Advisor

You Rebel fans.........congrats on the BIG win tonite........don't even worry about throwing those Big Red clothes in the wash............just put it back on tomorrow afternoon and wear to Paris! The Patriots need you tomorrow night as we go for #10 against Hardin County!

Congrats to the Rebels on their 41-0 win tonight over South Fulton. Now it's time to get extra serious. Our status for next week is still a little cloudy but, likely we'll be on the road to Manassas. Greenfield hung tough with Lake Co. tonight but, came up short. I think if Gleason can pull off a second straight win over Union City though it may keep us at home but, not sure. Somebody said that but, I haven't looked at it closely. No matter, we'll just go to Memphis and take care of business if that is what must be done!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!

REBEL PRIDE!!!!!!!!

SUPPORT COLONEL REB!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Congrats to McKenzie on the win..I believe I picked 42-7 so I was pretty close..At least we know the 4 teams that are in the playoffs ..we just don't just know who is going where and playing who...but like you said..Doesn't matter..time to just play for real now..Good luck to all our teams in the playoffs!

Congrats to McKenzie on the win..I believe I picked 42-7 so I was pretty close..At least we know the 4 teams that are in the playoffs ..we just don't just know who is going where and playing who...but like you said..Doesn't matter..time to just play for real now..Good luck to all our teams in the playoffs!

I'm tha' duck and I approve this message!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Glad I could make your day. I will be on the radio tomorrow night for Clayton. He is going over to Huntingdon to watch the middle school.

You should have talked a lot louder if you wanted me to hear you from my seat down to the right of the press box!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BTW, did you catch the "bat show" in the first quarter last night????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If you haven't heard the whole story about that one contact me off of here!!! It's a riot!!!!!!!!!!!!