Shelbyville @ Coffee County

bugaboo

This is a huge rivalry game that went down to the wire last year. CC is a well-coached team and are excited to get a fellow like Nunley who cares about the program and wants to follow in Price's foot-steps. Good luck to the Raiders! I hope you guys win the region and only lose ONE game this year! Guess which one?

haha ... good luck this week with the Warriors and we will see you in Manchester next week.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a huge rivalry game that went down to the wire last year. CC is a well-coached team and are excited to get a fellow like Nunley who cares about the program and wants to follow in Price's foot-steps. Good luck to the Raiders! I hope you guys win the region and only lose ONE game this year! Guess which one?

let me guess you want us to beat everyone except Wilson Central right? LOL

who cares about this game? both these teams are bad, real bad, Coffee County couldn't catch a cold on defense much-less a decent running back, their offense is always good but even it may not be this year.

What a jerk... We care and so does Shelbyville. I bet you're some skinny kid that that could not make a pee-wee team. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Didnt get to make it to the game tonight nor was I able to listen to it. So, how did Coffee Co do? Did our D look good? What about KJ? so many questions lol. Hope the Raiders have a great season and I will most definetly try my best to make it to the rest of the games. I was at all of them last year so it felt weird to miss this one.

Coffee County 20 Shelbyville 7

Shelbyville had the ball 1st and goal inches from the goal, and the Coffee County D-Line stopped them short on all 4 plays to keep the score 13 to 7. Coffee County then scored 1 more touchdown for the final.

Great Job D-Line, Defense, and Offense.

Good Job Raiders, get ready for next week.

Go Red Raiders

Coffee County 20 Shelbyville 7

Shelbyville had the ball 1st and goal inches from the goal, and the Coffee County D-Line stopped them short on all 4 plays to keep the score 13 to 7. Coffee County then scored 1 more touchdown for the final.

Great Job D-Line, Defense, and Offense.

Good Job Raiders, get ready for next week.

Go Red Raiders

Congrats to Eddie Nunley on his first win as head coach at CHS and to the team. Sam Myers chasing down Julius Smythe and pushing him out of bounds at the inch line will be overshadowed by the four play goal line stand. But if it werent' for that play, there wouldn't have been a stand to have had. Congrats to everyone involved in the win - coaches, players, managers and trainers.

On another note, the offense still needs some improvement. I liked the adjustments made at halftime. The 'O' definitely looked much better after halftime adjustments. However, it can't wait that long against Oakland next week or it could get ugly. Good luck next week. Wear your Red!

Hey Coffee County fans, congratulations on the win! I'm an Oakland fan and excited about the matchup next Friday, but am working out of the country for a few months. I was able to hear the Oakland Riverdale game over the Internet last night, but the Murfreesboro station is carrying one of the other teams next week.

Can any of you tell me the radio station that covers the Red Raiders and do you know if they do a web cast?

Thanks!!